Soderbergh Says Goodbye To U.N.C.L.E. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Soderbergh Says Goodbye To U.N.C.L.E. (18/11/2011 3:10:28 PM)

Post your comments on this article

lukeyboy -> Hard and Fast....bender! (18/11/2011 3:10:28 PM)

Oooh er missus! Michael Fasbender as solo and Tom Hardy as Ilya whatever-his-name-is! Job done!

rissole -> Alternatively (18/11/2011 4:34:53 PM)

Alexander Skarsgård as Ilya Kuryakin but I agree Fassbender would be excellent as Solo

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Alternatively (18/11/2011 4:59:00 PM)

Well this'll probably just fade away now

jazzyjules63 -> save it (19/11/2011 10:37:44 AM)

Hamm or Fassbender as Solo, Skarsgard or Edgerton as Kuryakin. Maybe bring Richard Donner out of retirement for this seeing as how he directed early episodes of the actual show. Failing that, Doug Liman would be good.

lovegrove7196 -> SPIELBERG! (19/11/2011 11:57:54 AM)

I'm sure he has time in his schedule 8D

JensonJet -> Good riddance to him! (19/11/2011 1:38:27 PM)

If he doesn't possess to initiative or skill to find unknowns to fill the roles, and has to rely on big name stars, then the film may well be better off without him. Who knows how many actors are out there that could fulfill the key positions!? If the Oceans Eleven films are anything to go by, I'm more enthusiastic for this movie without the 'Sod' helming this project! That said, being a Hollywood movie, I'm sure it'll still end up with one of the usual suspects, one of the select few who have starred in previous Hollywood movies taking on the lead roles.

chrisharvey1551 -> george lucas?? (19/11/2011 7:51:45 PM)

george lucas has a very good track record for big films my guess is this would make a great trilogy if done well and his name hasn't been thrown in the mix as for the lead i would go brandon routh as solo and david tennent as kuryakin

tommypocket -> RE: george lucas?? (19/11/2011 11:11:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chrisharvey1551

george lucas has a very good track record for big films my guess is this would make a great trilogy if done well and his name hasn't been thrown in the mix

Yeah, good one...

Oh wait, you're serious?

Snake-Eyes -> RE: george lucas?? (20/11/2011 10:24:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chrisharvey1551

george lucas has a very good track record for big films my guess is this would make a great trilogy if done well and his name hasn't been thrown in the mix as for the lead i would go brandon routh as solo and david tennent as kuryakin

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! Good one! You almost had me there for a minute! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Either way, Snake-Eyes don't give a s**t about Man from Uncle.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.173828E-02