New Avengers Banner Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Avengers Banner Online (18/11/2011 11:02:13 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Loosecrew -> I'm putting the challenge to you Empire (18/11/2011 11:02:13 AM)

Who are the body models? They sell films but we never know who they are.

odddaze -> (18/11/2011 11:07:04 AM)

I want one I want one I want one!

BabsyBuck -> Jeremy Renner (18/11/2011 12:09:11 PM)

Obviously going to be the best one in this film.
Although Chris Evans, phwoar, he's already won me over.
Absolutely cannot wait for this movie.

cannygeet -> I hope this doesn't become the Rober Downey show... (18/11/2011 12:37:13 PM)

I like his schtick but it needs to be reigned in to give everyone a chance in this. It worries me that he seems to have all the 'lines' in the trailer.
Still think it all looks awesome though

Cyberleader -> (18/11/2011 1:36:38 PM)

Is it just me or is Black Widow the least interesting Avenger...I mean, she's only there to look sexy and to be midly fiesty to appease feminists. C'mon! Toss a really good female character in there! Marvel needs it's own catwoman/Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Wonder Woman etc. Seems DC tend to win on the female score. Spider-man's girlfriends are great but apart from them...? Who is there?

marcus_fuller -> RE: I hope this doesn't become the Rober Downey show... (18/11/2011 1:41:56 PM)

I would not worry. This is a classic marketing ploy. Out of the four main hero franchises, Iron Man has made Marvel the most profit and brought the most success. It is also the most developed of the four franchises with two high grossing films to date (unlike both hulk films which haven't yet achieved a truly credible on screen adaptation). It is therefore good marketing sense to use the most successful of the exiting franchises to drive the marketing campaign. Yet I think we can be safe to conclude that what has been given in under three minutes of footage will not be a consistent dynamic for the entire film.

kitfisto -> (18/11/2011 2:39:20 PM)

Are you kidding me Cyberleader? Marvel has no good female characters? What about Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Shadow Cat, Emma Frost, Eleckra, Black cat, Sue Storm, Carol Danvers, The Scarlet Witch, Raven Darkholm, Betty Ross, She-Hulk, Lady Deathstrike....need i go on? Just because her character doesn't have super powers and she's the only woman it doesn't mean her sole reason for being there is to look sexy! At least wait to see the film before you dis-miss one of the characters!

kitfisto -> (18/11/2011 2:39:39 PM)

Are you kidding me Cyberleader? Marvel has no good female characters? What about Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Shadow Cat, Emma Frost, Eleckra, Black cat, Sue Storm, Carol Danvers, The Scarlet Witch, Raven Darkholm, Betty Ross, She-Hulk, Lady Deathstrike....need i go on? Just because her character doesn't have super powers and she's the only woman it doesn't mean her sole reason for being there is to look sexy! At least wait to see the film before you dis-miss one of the characters!

Kavandclay -> (18/11/2011 2:55:46 PM)

Kitfisto, I don't see anyone elses' bum in the character banners... needless to say, if she was standing the other way around, it would be her clevage on display.

Don't believe me: watch Iron Man 2 again.

ronniem -> Meh (18/11/2011 3:14:41 PM)

Ummm pass.

Edgeware -> (18/11/2011 3:49:18 PM)

Strong female characters are Whedon's forté, I don't we have to worry about Black Widow just being a body in a tight suit.

RogueElement -> Hint 'o Hulk (18/11/2011 4:48:00 PM)

I like the hint of green in Mark Ruffalo's face, even if he does look like a university lecturer.

sandervandieren -> Garth Marenghi (19/11/2011 1:48:21 PM)

Mark Ruffalo = Garth Marenghi.

The Watcher -> Nice Ass - Bad Photoshop (20/11/2011 8:31:39 PM)

I'm no Photoshop geek but even I can tell Downey's head is badly pasted onto his suit.

As for Black Widow - well, she'd go unnoticed if it wasn't for her butt :)

fantastic mr ethan -> GEE WIZ!! (23/11/2011 12:21:30 PM)

This movie is gunna be the biggest disapointment since Phantom Menace!

Sion Pen -> butt seriously (23/11/2011 9:08:11 PM)

behind the times a bit may I be (Yoda voice) but Scarlet Johanssen a most marvellous ass has she...ain't seen Iron Man 2 yet (waiting for Bargain Bin) or Thor for that matter (Xmas present mum?) but strangely excited....but that could, like, be Scarlet's ass

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.152344E-02