New Stills From Pixar's Brave (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Stills From Pixar's Brave (14/11/2011 5:28:22 PM)

Post your comments on this article

loafroaster -> Nice to see (14/11/2011 5:28:22 PM)

Janet Devlin getting work.

nigh -> (14/11/2011 8:58:29 PM)

I point to _The Secret of Kells_ and I point to _Song of the Sea_ (not yet out). That is all.

Buddy Ackerman -> RE: (15/11/2011 10:49:15 AM)

The characters themselves look a lot more cartoony than usual Pixar folk but then I thought The Incredibles' character designs were an off-putting departure at first and that turned out to be their greatest work (challenged only by WALL-E for me). And the trailer just oozes with lush, atmospheric animation so I have high hopes for this.

evildave69 -> (15/11/2011 6:59:21 PM)

It looks beautiful. Yes, the characters may look a bit cartoony but, as it's been rightly pointed out, the characters in The Incredibles did as well and that was brilliant (my personal Pixar favourite) not to mention Up, which took cartoony characteristics even further and still resulted in a truly wonderful, funny and deeply moving film. I have absolutely no doubt that this will be something special. Even with the most cartoony looking characters Pixar have an uncanny ability to produce realistic expression and emotion, and if the voice work is as good as the cast suggests, this will be up there with their best.

jameshrave -> (18/11/2011 12:12:16 AM)

Why is the guy who should obviously be played by Peter Capaldi not played by Peter Capaldi?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI