Darren Aronofsky Producing XOXO (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Darren Aronofsky Producing XOXO (28/10/2011 7:31:53 PM)

Post your comments on this article

eyrian -> Can we just take a moment (28/10/2011 7:31:53 PM)

Can we just take a moment to reflect that referring to 'X' and 'O' as txt language is just sloppy writing. They've been around since before cell phones even existed. Before the internet even existed. They are as old as the hills. My grandmother used to write them on letters to me when I was a child.
Just saying.

eyrian -> Can we just take a moment (28/10/2011 7:32:41 PM)

Can we just take a moment to reflect that referring to 'X' and 'O' as txt language is just sloppy writing. They've been around since before cell phones even existed. Before the internet event existed. They are as old as the hills. My grandmother used to write them on letters to me when I was a child.
Just saying.

eyrian -> Can we just take a moment (28/10/2011 7:34:55 PM)

Can we just take a moment to reflect that referring to 'X' and 'O' as txt language is just sloppy writing. They've been around since before cell phones even existed. Before the internet event existed. They are as old as the hills. My grandmother used to write them on letters to me when I was a child.
Just saying.

eyrian -> Can we just take a moment (28/10/2011 7:35:11 PM)

Just saying.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI