Beverly Hills Cop: The TV Series? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Beverly Hills Cop: The TV Series? (26/10/2011 5:54:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

flando -> Beverly Hills Cop Out (26/10/2011 5:54:34 PM)

This sounds like "an intriguing idea", really? How on earth did he think of this, Murphy is some kind of genius to think outside the box where no one wants a Beverly Hills Cop 4, which is basically a "this franchise is tired, and we don't want to spend money making it", so he thinks, "how can we make a TV show on the cheap?" Why we can cast an unknown young black actor in the role of Axel Foley Jnr and I can play his Dad - he thinks, but of course, Eddie knows it won't be good enough, and he won't be paid enough for him to invest more time in it than a few fleeting guest appearances - not exactly a glowing endorsement for his own radical idea. Eddie, please stop now, this is a terrible idea.

stav -> Damn shame... (26/10/2011 5:59:02 PM)

Eddie Murphy has fallen so far. His 80's output is still brilliant (trading places is one of my favourite x-mas movies) but since his hayday he's just gone from bad to worse, usually in several roles/fat suits. Must we bare witness to this latest humiliation on a weekly basis?

mjscarface -> Nah (26/10/2011 7:23:02 PM)

No coarse language, no 80's, no Johnny Wishbone?

No deal.

Fuzzbap -> (26/10/2011 10:38:05 PM)

Even if they did it on one of the cable networks that don't mind ribaldry and spicy language, the central concept is a bit flawed. Why would anyone make Foley chief of anything?

CousinAcrossthePond -> (27/10/2011 5:06:41 AM)

Anything can work these days. It's called syndication.

Dene -> (27/10/2011 8:27:41 AM)

Didn't Brett Ratner say a few days ago the fourth movie *was* happening?!

Lol there's a real Rashomon element to the movie business - I love it!

shitneck -> (27/10/2011 4:47:10 PM)

Lets be honest, after 2 & 3, things really couldn't get any worse..... right?

Agent Jack Bauer CTU -> "If god made it that way - we'd all be pissing in our faces!" (28/10/2011 11:38:27 AM)

Not the perfect context for that quote - But I will piss in my own face before agreeing that a "BHCop" tv show with Axels kid as the star is a good idea. Why oh why did anybody even allow him to utter those words to the media? Somthing original please. Come on. Somthing original. Prison Breaks, Sex tapes, Free running Re-makes. Im starting to loose the will to follow cinema & tv. Back To The Future Trilogy Blu Ray it is then........... Followed by The Goonies of course.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI