Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (25/10/2011 9:56:34 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Carne -> Yes please. (25/10/2011 9:56:34 PM)

I really hope the first one does good enough to start filming the sequel :)

Especially when it's directed by Jackson himself.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (25/10/2011 10:23:14 PM)

Wasn't Jackson's plan to take a break in the middle of The Hobbit's production to film Tintin 2 anyway? Given that it's motion-capture, it wouldn't take too long to shoot.

marlowe9 -> Incan Tombs are often scared of being violated (25/10/2011 10:56:38 PM)

Exciting stuff. The first film looks great and I'm going to see it tomorrow (though sadly not in 3D). Whether Jackson takes a break from Middle Earth or someone else steps in to make Prisoners of the Sun, I don't mind as long as they deliver it to us soon. Of course, I'd prefer that both The Hobbit and Tintin get the full attention they deserve to be good, as history repeatedly shows that even great directors, when overseeing multiple directing projects, can disappoint (just see Robert Zemeckis's comments on the problems of editing BTTF2 while simultaneously shooting BTTF3). Anyway, it's still good news!

kingtutiii -> RE: Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (26/10/2011 2:30:10 AM)

Can we have Johnny Depp play Calculus?

Spaldron -> RE: Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (26/10/2011 5:21:34 AM)

Fuck yes, bring it on. If the first film is anything to go by then it should be great.

NinjaShortbread212 -> RE: Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (26/10/2011 5:37:40 AM)

I'm really looking forward to Jackson directing this. Although I also realise that it won't be for ages, at least not until The Hobbit films are made anyway.

Drew_231 -> RE: Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (26/10/2011 7:34:17 AM)

Im sure there was a story on (or in) Empire a while back where they said PJ had already set aside a shooting schedule for this, while shooting the Hobbit?

Would be great to have this filmed next year then released in the following (says me whose only seeing the first one in December [:@])

Carne -> RE: Jackson Confirmed For Tintin 2 (26/10/2011 11:38:05 AM)

As far as I understand it they will take a break between filming of The Hobbit Part 1 and part 2, and seeing as it only took 30 days to shoot the Tintin movie, a second one could easily be done in between production of The Hobbit.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI