Empire's Mission: Impossible Cover Lands (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Empire's Mission: Impossible Cover Lands (25/10/2011 1:06:31 PM)

Post your comments on this article

kevmccann -> 'I'm very sensitive to it!' - Tom Cruise talks Jack Reacher casting (25/10/2011 1:06:31 PM)

Well Mr Cruise, so are the Jack Reacher fans and I am sue that their views should outweigh yours! Maybe if they film 'One Shot' similar to the cover of Empire (i.e. with everyone a lot smaller), Tom Cruise may be OK as Reacher!!!

ronniem -> can't wait... (25/10/2011 1:10:26 PM)

So looking forward to this...Brad Bird directing and JJ Abrams producing is some team...should be good and fresh

JensonJet -> Love the M:I films... (25/10/2011 3:03:36 PM)

It's just a shame that annoying and utterly uncharismatic squirt Renner is in it. He seems to be the new Sam Worthington. Hopefully both their careers come to an end soon. And who knows maybe we'll get another dull up and coming actor pushed into the limelight!

wgfuzzydunlop1 -> Great. Just Bloody Great... (26/10/2011 3:33:03 AM)

...I'm guessing half this month's issue will be filled with LOTR bollocks. Thanks a sodding bunch!

azmoviewatcher -> must see (26/10/2011 5:13:57 AM)

I will definitely see MI4 on opening wknd...Brad Bird is going to make this the best MI of the series....on the other hand, the casting of Cruise as Jack Reacher is an absolute travesty and sell out by all parties involved...Lee Child had one shot to get the casting of this character right and he basically responded w an FU to his loyal readers...I lost all respect for him and will not be buying anymore of his books (not that he gives a F about what I or anyone else thinks)

jeffjansen -> mr india (27/10/2011 10:22:16 AM)

where is anil kapoor!?!

John Firth -> (27/10/2011 7:47:39 PM)

Where's the subscriber cover then? Can we not get one every month, even if it's just a clean version of the retail edition?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI