RE: The PC Thread (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Emyr Thy King -> RE: The PC Thread (31/3/2012 12:15:59 AM)

Any new developments on the PC for you? I think the other thread ought to have been merged here, seeing as it would fit in the 'PC thread' [8D].

kata -> RE: The PC Thread (18/4/2012 9:05:49 PM)

Just pre-purchased Guild Wars 2. First beta weekend is a week on Friday, GF didn't want to miss out. Gonna give it a go myself. [;)]

st3veebee -> RE: The PC Thread (19/4/2012 9:43:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kata

Just pre-purchased Guild Wars 2. First beta weekend is a week on Friday, GF didn't want to miss out. Gonna give it a go myself. [;)]

I'm bloody tempted. Im itching for a new decent mmo.

Emyr Thy King -> RE: The PC Thread (16/9/2012 1:29:49 AM)

I'm looking for a bluetooth adapter. It's for my dad's laptop (I'll get the model no. some other time) but I think there's an internal expansion bay for one. I shall have to check the manufacturer's website to get a compatible list. Just wondering whether they're fairly cheap?

Chief Wiggum -> RE: The PC Thread (16/9/2012 9:38:26 AM)

don't know about internal, but there's a tiny usb dongle (the usb connector is bigger than the bit poking out) for 2.34 on aria.co.uk

(listed under peripherals and bluetooth devices)

sanchia -> RE: The PC Thread (16/9/2012 1:41:02 PM)

Play sell the dongles pretty cheaply as well. A friend of mine has one and it works quite well.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: The PC Thread (13/11/2012 8:04:44 PM)

Forgot about this thread

I fancy playing through KOTOR again but the compatability mode for it on the 360 is awful. The sound keeps cutting off so I'm not going down that frustrating route. What are the chances of it working on Windows 7 if I download it via Steam? I remember having issues with the disc version on Vista but since Vista was an unmitigated piece of shit it's no real surprise. I don't want to be wasting my money on getting it through Steam if it's going to be buggy as hell.

If I'd have known how shit the compatabilty mode was on the 360 I would never have sold my Xbox [:@]

directorscut -> RE: The PC Thread (14/11/2012 1:16:30 PM)

I had a problem with the cutscenes but there was an easy fix for it and I'm pretty sure the problem was my GFX card not the OS (W7). Other than that it ran fine.

Harry Tuttle -> RE: The PC Thread (14/11/2012 3:16:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

I had a problem with the cutscenes but there was an easy fix for it and I'm pretty sure the problem was my GFX card not the OS (W7). Other than that it ran fine.

Cool, I'll chance it.

If it doesn't work you owe me 6 though [:D].

Emyr Thy King -> RE: The PC Thread (15/12/2012 2:35:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

Cool, I'll chance it.

If it doesn't work you owe me 6 though [:D].

I take it the Steam + Windows 7 option wasn't "an unmitigated piece of shit" move?

Emyr Thy King -> RE: The PC Thread (8/2/2013 8:35:32 PM)

Has anyone installed Win 8 yet?

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI