Thing Director Reviving Army Of Dead? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Thing Director Reviving Army Of Dead? (6/10/2011 12:54:47 PM)

Post your comments on this article

jayphex -> Phil Dunphy from Modern Family? (6/10/2011 12:54:47 PM)

looks like him.

oh, the film? might not happen. could be good. could be utter bumhole. probably won't happen so not worth losing sleep over.

darko18 -> RE: Phil Dunphy from Modern Family? (6/10/2011 1:53:49 PM)

sweetladybrick -> (6/10/2011 3:57:08 PM)

Snyder covered zombie babies in Dawn. As for zombies getting some action, that's been done and it's being unpleasant for the sake of being unpleasant. Sounds a bit too Tom Six to me. Still, Dawn was good- if Snyder's involved it could be worth a watch. 28 Weeks Later was good without Boyle. This won't be on that level. The Thing hasn't been released yet, but it's not welcomed anywhere. That guy has a hard road ahead of him. Who knows? It might be great. It would have to be. At least this has nothing to do with George Romero. He really is the DePalma of horror. Carpenter references are valid too. Some people should retire gracefully. Sorry, what? Oh yeah, Army of the Dead... Well, I won't hold my breath but I will probably watch it.

BenTramer -> Hack To The Future (6/10/2011 9:25:35 PM)

I'd like to see a sequel to Dawn Of The Dead. Could be good. Matthijs Van Heijningen won't make a name for himself as a director if he keeps doing remakes and sequels. He'll just become the go-to hack for movies like that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02