Alan Tudyk On Alan Tudyk (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> Alan Tudyk On Alan Tudyk (23/9/2011 8:24:25 PM)

Post your comments on this article

bobsuncorp -> Tudyk for Hulk! (23/9/2011 8:24:25 PM)

Alan Tudyk is a genius. He should so play Bruce Banner, as long as they go back to the "don't make him angry" as opposed to "don't let his heart rate get too high" What was that all about? I'm fairly certain that for people who aren't sicko's rage and sexual excitement aren't usually connected.....

Anyway, the moment when he changes from a hippy environmentalist architect to a serial killer in Dollhouse with absolutely nothing but a change in posture and facial expression is amazing. He even manages to make his clothes seem to change from pyjamas to a serious outfit.

stevos -> Huh! (24/9/2011 12:58:35 AM)

No mention of Pirate Steve in Dodgeball??

hampstead bandit -> Firefly? (24/9/2011 9:08:52 PM)

how come no comments about the sublime TV show "Firefly" (which led to the movie Serenity after massive fan protests at the cancellation of the TV show after barely a season)

Firefly has just been released on HD Blu-Ray, a comment from the good Mr. Tudyk would have been fantastic

good article otherwise....

cwhorn -> Strangers With Candy (30/9/2011 8:38:58 AM)

One of his best rolls to date was on the two-part episode of Strangers With Candy as a cult leader. He was absolutely hilarious. He had some of the best dialogue.

teacher_guy -> Knocked Up (2/10/2011 12:52:30 AM)

"Tighten." (while wincing, doing a "tighten" gesture with both hands)

HamTheMan -> "I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar" (6/10/2011 1:05:59 PM)

Most importantly, Mr Tudyk does get to come out with one of the greatest lines in geekdom history. Just what does that mean?! God, I loved Firefly/Serenity; the greatest TV show that never was.

joe4560 -> (15/10/2011 7:57:31 PM)

Hampstead Bandit, we could comment until we cry ourselves to sleep at the personal injury that was the cancellation of Firefly. :((

Damn Fox to HELL!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI