Ice Cube Still Planning NWA Biopic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Ice Cube Still Planning NWA Biopic (20/9/2011 3:50:23 PM)

Post your comments on this article

John Firth -> (20/9/2011 3:50:23 PM)

How about an NWA documentary, rather than a movie? Let everyone have their say that way.

TheMadFatChickKiller -> I can relate to this film (21/9/2011 12:17:34 PM)

as a mid-30s, slightly overweight, balding white man. Erm, motherfucker.

repo136 -> Not 'Cube's First Doc (23/9/2011 4:22:30 PM)

Icecube produced an excellent NWA-ish documentary last year which was primarily about the relationship between the group and the LA Raiders football team. It also included the history of NWA so he's proved that he can do it.

23mike95 -> So psyched for this!!! (15/11/2011 10:41:35 PM)

Ever since I heard about this (when it was first mentioned a year ago) I have been literally excited for this film to come out. Lil' Eazy-E is apparently portraying his father and Easy's wife will be Exec. Producer - so it's safe to say it will be FANTASTIC. People need to know the history of one of THE most IMPORTANT hip-hop groups of all time. I mean if it weren't for these guys, hip-hop wouldn't be the same.

23mike95 -> So psyched for this!!! (15/11/2011 10:42:51 PM)

Ever since I heard about this (when it was first mentioned a year ago) I have been literally excited for this film to come out. Lil' Eazy-E is apparently portraying his father and Easy's wife will be Exec. Producer - so it's safe to say it will be FANTASTIC. People need to know the history of one of THE most IMPORTANT hip-hop groups of all time. I mean if it weren't for these guys, hip-hop wouldn't be the same.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI