RE: The Raid (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

dreddhead123 -> RE: The Raid (25/1/2012 5:13:51 PM)

Helmet still looks too big.

[:'(]

Spaldron -> RE: The Raid (28/1/2012 6:31:41 PM)

Review in the Guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/jan/26/sundance-2012-the-raid-review

Cool Breeze -> RE: The Raid (28/1/2012 6:38:18 PM)

Sounds promising.Cant wait! Its been ages since iv been to the cinema to see a proper old school bloody action fest.

Snake-Eyes -> RE: The Raid (23/2/2012 7:36:03 PM)

"THE RAID REDEMPTION"...?

Why...?

talpacino -> RE: The Raid (24/2/2012 10:41:48 AM)

Going to see this tomorrow morning at the Dublin Film Festival. Should be good. [:)]

talpacino -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 2:58:34 PM)

Wow!

Absolutely loved this. Extremely tense, atmospheric, exciting and violent. Definitely go see this when you get a chance.

We had Gateth Evans and Iko Uwais sitting in the seats directly in front of us which was cool. We could see them smirking and laughing at the audience's reaction to certain scenes which was very cool. [:D]

Q&A with them afterwards which was good and Gareth Evans seemed to be a really sound chap and a fan of old school, violent action films. He said it's the best feeling in the world, getting a great reaction like that to his film from an audience and he's glad there are more sick and violent minded people like him who enjoy stuff like this. [:D]

Great film, go see.

Rgirvan44 -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 3:44:33 PM)

I hate you. I just wanted you to know this.

talpacino -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 3:52:47 PM)

Hah! You only have to wait, what, 3 months for general release?
Gosh, that's aaaaaaaaages away. [:-]

Scott_ -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 4:00:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Everyone hates him. This is just one of the better reason for it.

elab49 -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 4:11:00 PM)

The tweets post showing at the GFF were also really positive. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the showing. 

Snake-Eyes -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 4:46:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: talpacino

Wow!

Absolutely loved this. Extremely tense, atmospheric, exciting and violent. Definitely go see this when you get a chance.

We had Gateth Evans and Iko Uwais sitting in the seats directly in front of us which was cool. We could see them smirking and laughing at the audience's reaction to certain scenes which was very cool. [:D]

Q&A with them afterwards which was good and Gareth Evans seemed to be a really sound chap and a fan of old school, violent action films. He said it's the best feeling in the world, getting a great reaction like that to his film from an audience and he's glad there are more sick and violent minded people like him who enjoy stuff like this. [:D]

Great film, go see.

well done.

You lucky f**k
[;)]

So guys... When is the UK release date that Snake-Eyes may mark his calendar...?

Christy1888 -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 5:10:22 PM)

am not really up to date on this film .... does anyone know the plot? :)

talpacino -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 6:02:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snake-Eyes

quote:

Wow!

Great film, go see.

well done.

You lucky f**k
[;)]

So guys... When is the UK release date that Snake-Eyes may mark his calendar...?

18th May as far as I know. Mark that calendar.

talpacino -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 6:03:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott_

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Everyone hates him. This is just one of the better reason for it.

You're a bitter, horrible, little man. I hope you never see this awesome film.

King of Kafiristan -> RE: The Raid (25/2/2012 6:18:21 PM)

I'm eagerly looking forward to this movie after I saw it praised by various critics whose opinions generally line up with mine. Hope it hits VOD or DVD soon!

Snake-Eyes -> THE RAID (27/2/2012 8:20:59 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snake-Eyes

quote:

Wow!

Great film, go see.

well done.

You lucky f**k
[;)]

18th May as far as I know. Mark that calendar.

Thanks Mr. Lucky F**k [;)]

Meanwhile, for us poor action-fans who HAVEN'T seen it yet, a nice behind-the-scenes featurette -

http://collider.com/the-raid-redemption-featurette/147979/

mightybeansprout -> RE: The Raid (27/2/2012 11:25:39 PM)

Your always so ready to hate, Scott, why?? The film is unreal tho, I reckon we'l be headin straight back in to see it in may. I havnt actually clapped and reacted in so many ways in a movie in my life. Gareth Evans is gonna do great things, what he has lined up next sounds like a giant unending wet dream
:D

Wild about Wilder -> RE: The Raid (24/3/2012 9:59:34 AM)

After seeing the trailer this has gone to number 1 on my must see list can't beleave we've still got to wait so long though. ARRRRGH![:@]

elab49 -> RE: The Raid (24/3/2012 1:08:24 PM)

Has anyone else seen Merantau? It was probably just OK, with some decent fight scenes. 

Rgirvan44 -> RE: The Raid (24/3/2012 1:27:12 PM)

Haven't seen it - but it sounds like it was basically Edwards film school before moving onto Raid.

elab49 -> RE: The Raid (24/3/2012 1:44:28 PM)

I'd have thought that was the film before, although I couldn't find that one anywhere. 

st3veebee -> RE: The Raid (26/3/2012 10:27:19 AM)

This could be the new HardBoiled. Cannot wait.

MonsterCat -> RE: The Raid (27/3/2012 1:27:24 AM)

According to the film's Twitter feed, it's out in the UK on May 18th.

Less than two months away. Me = excited.

talpacino -> RE: The Raid (2/4/2012 3:19:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Has anyone else seen Merantau? It was probably just OK, with some decent fight scenes. 

My friend watched it just before we went to see The Raid and he said it wasn't great. Even Gareth Evans at the Q&A we were at said, there's not much going on in it.

VicarOfHell -> RE: The Raid (14/4/2012 4:59:28 AM)

I saw it today, great film! I saw someone question the "Redemption" portion of the title and it would be a spoiler to give it away. People also mention the music, which was done by Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park (in the U.S. version anyway).

VicarOfHell -> RE: The Raid (14/4/2012 5:08:52 AM)

Some U.S. copyright thing, I guess a trilogy is planned according to Wiki.

Spaldron -> RE: The Raid (16/4/2012 3:49:31 PM)

That's tickets booked for the advance screening on Thursday, cant wait! [sm=w00t.gif]

NinjaShortbread212 -> RE: The Raid (16/4/2012 3:50:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

That's tickets booked for the advance screening on Thursday, cant wait! [sm=w00t.gif]

Can't wait either. Yikes! [:D]

Rgirvan44 -> RE: The Raid (16/4/2012 5:29:11 PM)

Got a free ticket for then as well.

Spaldron -> RE: The Raid (16/4/2012 6:07:57 PM)

Cool, see you there.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.492188E-02