Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Snake-Eyes -> Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (8/9/2011 6:38:15 AM)

I know that this film is still a few years away and Mr. Spielberg is yet to clock TINTIN, THE WAR HORSE and LINCOLN beforehand but for some reason, just the title of this film makes it sound like it could be fun. Just hope it's more JURASSIC PARK than A.I.!

NCC1701A -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (12/9/2011 6:34:55 PM)

Ya he has not really made any five star classics since Saving Private Ryan. sadly the Tin Tin movie well it not high on my list to watch but Robocalypse does sound great.

Snake-Eyes -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (12/9/2011 6:45:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCC1701A

Ya he has not really made any five star classics since Saving Private Ryan. sadly the Tin Tin movie well it not high on my list to watch but Robocalypse does sound great.

ABSOLUTELY. MINORITY REPORT was cool but not exactly up there with JAWS, RAIDERS and JURASSIC...

Timon -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (13/9/2011 10:44:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCC1701A

Munich

pete_traynor -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (13/9/2011 11:30:23 AM)

^^ Not sure how big the Munich fan club is out there but for me that is the last solid gold 5 star film he did. It's a stunning film!

This sounds like it could be cool too [:)]

I do however also think that Tintin is going to be the tits!

Timon -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (13/9/2011 11:34:16 AM)

And I'm pretty sure War Horse will be rather special judging from the trailer.

pete_traynor -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (13/9/2011 12:44:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

And I'm pretty sure War Horse will be rather special judging from the trailer.

Hopefully [:)]! Certainly looks stunning in terms of cinematography. But it would also be nice to get a really good WWI film. As when staked up again WWII movies, there really arenít that many of note.

max314 -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (20/9/2011 6:34:47 PM)

Delete Post.

Timon -> RE: Steven Spielberg's ROBOPOCALYPSE (29/2/2012 2:16:52 PM)

I read the book last week and while it's a tad predictable and generic, it was very enjoyable. A sort of robot World War Z. I'm excited that Drew Goddard (Cloverfield, Cabin in the Woods) is scripting and there is a lot of potential for Spielberg to create a bleak dystopia where mankind's technology turns on it.

The scenes (SPOILERS) where cars start deliberately seeking and killing humans (END SPOILERS) could easily be funny/silly to watch in the wrong hands, but I feel Spielberg will make it as horrifying as it is in the book.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI