RE: G.I. Joe 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

azzman1984 -> RE: G.I. Joe 2 (30/5/2012 4:52:50 PM)

Heres the real reason why GI Joe 2 got pushed back to 2013 http://collider.com/gi-joe-2-delay-reason-channing-tatum-3d/169964/

Wild about Wilder -> RE: G.I. Joe 2 (31/5/2012 11:01:50 AM)

Are they actually putting Battleships bad performance down to lack of 3D??? cos John Carter was in 3D so that shits all over their argument any way.
Also the putting back will probably do more harm than good in that people will think it's gonna be a bit of a stinker & they'll get less bums on seats & they'll have to do their marketing all over again.

Vadersville -> RE: G.I. Joe 2 (11/9/2012 9:37:00 PM)

I hated GI Joe 1, one of the few films where I had to turn it off. But the trailer for no.2 had me excited. The Rock! Willis! And hardly any Channing bloody Tatum insight! Then they pushed it back to convert it to 3D... or so the story went. Now it turns out they delayed it to change the story and refilm scenes, adding more Tatum since he has become a bigger name. Balls. That's what I say. BALLS. I just hope the release a version of the film on DVD/Blu-Ray as it was before they decided not to kill the arsehole off after all.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.076172E-02