Pixar Announces Two New Movies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Pixar Announces Two New Movies (21/8/2011 8:16:17 AM)

Post your comments on this article

MovieAddict247 -> YES (21/8/2011 8:16:17 AM)

The second one sounds fantastic!

crazymoviesdude -> (21/8/2011 8:43:35 AM)

I love dinosaurs, but just from that little info, the second one sounds better, though maybe a bit abstract for children. The problem with the first one, is that everything would be different. Humans certainly wouldn't have evolved if dinosaurs still existed, and none of the friendly well known beasts would exist now anyway, they'd have further evolved into different species. I hope Pixar will deliver both with their trademark flare, but more and more these days I fear the best days of the company are behind them. They have earned my trust over the years, and I do trust them, it's just a feeling.

HornetPrime -> (21/8/2011 9:55:45 AM)

The dino one sounds interesting, and I'm looking forward to Brave, less so Monsters.
With the Brain, I can't help but think of these guys http://www.beano.com/characters/the-numskulls

bereski -> (21/8/2011 10:30:01 AM)

The secon one sound a little like Osmosis Jones to me :)

JensonJet -> My only Pixar complaint... (21/8/2011 11:52:41 AM)

...is that they don't bring out a movie every couple of months! I love their stuff. Never tire of it. They're one of the most consistent studios out there. And my least favourite movies of theirs are still generally more enjoyable than most films. Long may they reign.

Teamwak -> Pixar could animate their laundry list and I would watch it (21/8/2011 12:26:47 PM)

Story is kinda irrelivent for Pixar. Whatever they make is always good

Bighousewill -> RE: Pixar could animate their laundry list and I would watch it (21/8/2011 5:09:16 PM)

Your'e joking surely as the Pixar is first and foremost about story the story is the most important thing in a Pixar film.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI