RE: Movie Con V (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

odddaze -> RE: Movie Con V (7/9/2011 5:20:54 PM)

Just realised this thread existed. Very good. Carry on.

MintyMurray -> RE: Movie Con V (7/9/2011 5:50:50 PM)

Just checked the Big Screen website and it says dates for next year have just been announced...14th - 16th September

ethanhunt -> RE: Movie Con V (7/9/2011 6:52:20 PM)

Ree-sult.

Let the ticket chaos begin!

beebs_ -> RE: Movie Con V (7/9/2011 9:24:59 PM)

Dates up already??!! Mental!

So I gots to get my holiday planning right. I got to take days off for the olympics... and then this... Nice.

(First post in the thread. Woop!)

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con V (7/9/2011 10:02:27 PM)

Any London-ish forumites fancy a Captains Cabin meet either Wed 28, Thu 29 or Fri 30 Sep? We'll go for the date the most people can make.

Ethanial -> RE: Movie Con V (7/9/2011 11:03:58 PM)

I'd love to pop in, I'm seeing Face/Off in Stratford on the Thursday, so I hope that's not the decided upon day.

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con V (8/9/2011 7:37:08 AM)

You have to be there! So we're now considering Wed or Fri.

tonethestone -> RE: Big Screen II (8/9/2011 11:49:58 AM)

dates already, very nice. wonder if hotels do extra extra extra early booking discount?!

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (8/9/2011 1:13:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: odddaze

I saw u on the mag billed as the offical stalker, u looked like u went full retard in that pic! No offence.

GuitarGal_China -> RE: Movie Con V (8/9/2011 4:34:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: buttercupkitty

Any London-ish forumites fancy a Captains Cabin meet either Wed 28, Thu 29 or Fri 30 Sep? We'll go for the date the most people can make.

Crud! I'm out of London from Weds-Fri. However, I do come back on the Friday afternoon so if folks don't mind me being half asleep, I'd love to come by then :D

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con V (8/9/2011 6:50:53 PM)

Friday it is then! Captains Cabin, Norris St (just round the corner from Piccadilly Circus), 6pm onwards Friday 30th Sep. All welcome. If you're coming let me know, if there are enough of us I'll try to book upstairs.

Ethanial -> RE: Movie Con V (8/9/2011 11:51:22 PM)

Perfect, can't wait.

Beckymonster -> RE: Movie Con V (9/9/2011 3:42:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MintyMurray

Just checked the Big Screen website and it says dates for next year have just been announced...14th - 16th September

Ah... just before Freshers week (aka 'Hell Week') at work*. If I make it to the end of the week *alive* it will be a miracle of biblical proportions.

*That's if I am still in the same job next year... some days I do wonder

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (12/9/2011 11:34:22 AM)

next years starts the day after my 30th birthday, right I know what I want then!! :D (yes that means Im 29 tomorrow folks, woop!)

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (12/9/2011 11:36:37 AM)

quote:

Friday it is then! Captains Cabin, Norris St (just round the corner from Piccadilly Circus), 6pm onwards Friday 30th Sep. All welcome. If you're coming let me know, if there are enough of us I'll try to book upstairs.

I'm at the BFI all nighter then, not getting to London until about half 10, will check when I get there if others are still there. [:)]

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con V (13/9/2011 1:23:47 PM)

Beg's just booked our LFF tickets, we're seeing:

The Ides of March
The Descendants
Alexander Payne
Headhunters
Bernie
Martha Marcy May Marlene
The Awakening
Rampart
Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai
Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below
Let the Bullets Fly
Surprise Film

Hope to catch some of you there!

odddaze -> RE: Movie Con V (14/9/2011 11:00:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: azzman1984

quote:

I saw u on the mag billed as the offical stalker, u looked like u went full retard in that pic! No offence.

Offence taken.

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (14/9/2011 11:16:14 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Offence taken.

Dude chill your beans, me and a few mates was watching Tropic Thunder and i had showed the pics from the mag and we all saw your pic and straight away said u looked like u went full retard as a joke! It's all banter thats all.

odddaze -> RE: Movie Con V (14/9/2011 11:27:02 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Offence taken.

Dude chill your beans, me and a few mates was watching Tropic Thunder and i had showed the pics from the mag and we all saw your pic and straight away said u looked like u went full retard as a joke! It's all banter thats all.

I was kidding, I just liked that you said no offence at the end of your post, it's such a silly thing to say.

Fit Kisto -> RE: Movie Con V (21/9/2011 9:23:30 PM)

quote:

Prices have gone way up this year 18 for a special screening and 14 for a regular Vue screening - Not kind to wallets.

That said, The Descendants, Miss Bala and The Artitst look worth catching.

MrsG -> RE: Movie Con V (22/9/2011 11:25:49 AM)

quote:

The Ides of March
The Descendants
Alexander Payne
Headhunters
Bernie
Martha Marcy May Marlene
The Awakening
Rampart
Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai
Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below
Let the Bullets Fly
Surprise Film

Unfortunately I can't be with you lovely folks next Friday for drinks as I'm going to be hen-partying it up at Center Parcs but hopefully I may catch one or two faces at the LFF as well. I'm doing:

Shame
Rampart
Headhunters
Surprise Film
Restless City
A Simple Life

TEFFH -> RE: Movie Con V (28/9/2011 11:49:17 AM)

Partly to bump this above the BS1/MCIV thread,....

Possible prediction for BS2/MCV - Screening or preview footage of "Private Peaceful". I am saying this, as its a British production, and my step-brother has recently been involved in this as an extra (fiddle player in a dance scene), and so I am supposing that in approx 12 months time, this might be coming up for release, or something.

MrsG -> RE: Movie Con V (10/10/2011 5:47:44 PM)

Blimey, where did everybody go? Clearly somewhere much more exciting than where I am. [;)]

Hope everyone's well?

ethanhunt -> RE: Movie Con V (10/10/2011 10:20:14 PM)

I'm still here, but I haven't been to the cinema in ages, so I haven't anything much to say

Y2Neildotcom -> RE: Movie Con V (11/10/2011 9:27:43 AM)

I'm kicking about again now I've a new job that doesn't block the internet...

But yeah, not a lot out at the moment is there? Rocky Horror on Monday though! WOOT!

So I saw Troll Hunter after hearing you lot rave about it at BS. It was bloody awful!! You guys...grrr!

DanC -> RE: Movie Con V (11/10/2011 2:54:34 PM)

My personal highlight of recent weeks was Cane Toads: The Conquest 3D. Quirky, odd, bonkers and just what I was in the mood for.

Ethanial -> RE: Movie Con V (11/10/2011 8:52:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Y2Neildotcom
So I saw Troll Hunter after hearing you lot rave about it at BS. It was bloody awful!! You guys...grrr!

YES! I'm not alone.

Y2Neildotcom -> RE: Movie Con V (12/10/2011 1:35:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ethanial

quote:

ORIGINAL: Y2Neildotcom

YES! I'm not alone.

Not this time! It just dragged on and on. It was all doing nothing whilst driving and wandering around in the dark. I felt no pity or fear. It's all in my review :p

MintyMurray -> RE: Movie Con V (12/10/2011 6:06:27 PM)

I saw Troll Hunter as well but thought it was brilliant :)  Cant wait to see Puss In Boots after the footage they showed us :)

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (16/10/2011 6:27:03 PM)

Marvel all nighter was great hope people are enjoying the LFF, now can't wait to see Shame and Tin Tin, let me know of anything else, or what to avoid!

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI