RE: Movie Con V (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

ethanhunt -> RE: Movie Con V (16/8/2011 8:51:52 PM)

That's sounds nice....and also, two pages already?!?

ethanhunt -> RE: Movie Con V (16/8/2011 8:53:32 PM)

Oooh that made it 3...only 340 something to go!

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (16/8/2011 11:53:21 PM)

Out of all of the list of suggestions i made on page 2, which one's on that list would like to see it happen if Empire could pull it off?

LadyFrampton -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 2:13:53 AM)

Well I am often searching for more info on the Mint Cornetto film so that would be pretty wicked, however, as Kill Bill 1&2 are two of my most watched films, I love every scene in Pulp Fiction and True Romance is truly one of the best romance films out there (imo) then to be in the presence of Tarantino would be knee trembling.
To be in any Tarantino film as someone fairly badass (even a short stint) would be a dream come true!

DJ Rob C: Mark II! -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 8:22:08 AM)

Has to be either The Rock's Pint of Milk or the HIMYM Cast and Crew panel [:D]

DanC -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 10:01:45 AM)

If we're doing TV stuff, can I see some Doctor Who please? Maybe show the fan favourite "Blink". And yes, I do have a crush on Carey Mulligan.

Big_Pants -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 11:25:58 AM)

I genuinely believe there's a lot they could do with TV panels.  As much as I enjoyed the brief ones we had at Big Screen this year they clearly need to be in their own screen.  Having said that, please for the love of God do not have them clashing with the morning sessions!  I'd like to be able to attend both thanks. 

True Blood
Doctor Who
Merlin
Supernatural
Dexter
Walking Dead
Misfits
Being Human
Boardwalk Empire
GAME OF THRONES....the list is endless.

DanC -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 11:45:39 AM)

Empire Big Screen photo gallery is live.

http://www.empireonline.com/bigscreen/

Y2Neildotcom -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 2:25:54 PM)

Bottom line, we don't even know if a BS2 is going to happen and even if it does what format it will take so speculation this early will only wind up in getting out of control and then bitter disappointment in the long run.

So nobody get your expectations up too high OK?

The only thing that could top The Muppets for me anyway is an appearance from Sooty with Matthew Corbett.

MrsG -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 2:37:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Y2Neildotcom

Bottom line, we don't even know if a BS2 is going to happen and even if it does what format it will take so speculation this early will only wind up in getting out of control and then bitter disappointment in the long run.

The only thing that could top The Muppets for me anyway is an appearance from Sooty with Matthew Corbett.

Sooty?

Everyone knows Sweep is the cool one.

electricsensei -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 2:47:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Big_Pants

I genuinely believe there's a lot they could do with TV panels.  As much as I enjoyed the brief ones we had at Big Screen this year they clearly need to be in their own screen.  Having said that, please for the love of God do not have them clashing with the morning sessions!  I'd like to be able to attend both thanks. 

True Blood
Doctor Who
Merlin
Supernatural
Dexter
Walking Dead
Misfits
Being Human
Boardwalk Empire
GAME OF THRONES....the list is endless.

Add Fringe to that list and I'd be happy!

electricsensei -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 2:48:57 PM)

quote:

The only thing that could top The Muppets for me would be having The Muppet performers there in person. :)

DanC -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 3:19:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsG

quote:

Sooty?

I don't know about that, Sooty throws a mean pizza.

"Paul Daniels, the magician, was taken to hospital with head injuries after being hit in the face by a pizza thrown by the puppet Sooty".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/8678482/Paul-Daniels-injured-in-Sooty-pizza-throwing-accident.html

LadyFrampton -> RE: Movie Con V (17/8/2011 3:27:59 PM)

quote:

It is going to happen, the sponsors are already on board. There's an exclusive for you.

This is what happens when you opt to take the lift

Y2Neildotcom -> RE: Movie Con V (18/8/2011 7:19:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsG

quote:

Sooty?

Agreed, I do love Sweep but there is something...magical...about Sooty.

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con V (18/8/2011 7:42:48 AM)

I always thought Sooty was a bit of a bastard.

Y2Neildotcom -> RE: Movie Con V (18/8/2011 9:17:21 AM)

BLASPHEMY!!

electricsensei -> RE: Movie Con V (18/8/2011 12:13:20 PM)

If there's going to be a puppet fest next year, can I request Roland Rat?

Big_Pants -> RE: Movie Con V (18/8/2011 1:22:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LadyFrampton

It is going to happen, the sponsors are already on board. There's an exclusive for you.

Ooooh! Really?! Do tell :)

Also I forgot to add the brilliant Sherlock to that list. How remiss of me.

andy2000x -> RE: Movie Con V (18/8/2011 8:27:40 PM)

If it's ready, I nominate a screening of episode 1 of the new Red Dwarf  with cast and crew q&a next year.

MintyMurray -> RE: Movie Con V (19/8/2011 11:38:45 AM)

I spoke to some organisers at big screen and they said next year it should be in September meaning that films like The DArk Knight Rises will have already been released :/ But with Bond 23 being released in October please say Daniel Craig will be there :)

columbia_13 -> RE: Movie Con V (19/8/2011 11:57:31 AM)

I don't think I have posted on here yet, so here I am! Hello! I have nothing intelligent to contribute to the conversation, but that has never stopped me in the past. I will say that I was disappointed that Statler and Waldorf from the Muppets didn't show up, so I will write them a letter inviting them to next year's BS.

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (19/8/2011 5:30:05 PM)

SS of Django Unchanied, or just a screening with Q and A thanks [:D]

scarlin -> RE: Movie Con V (19/8/2011 5:51:13 PM)

There's only one thing guaranteed for Big Screen next year. Kim Newman's DVD.

andy2000x -> RE: Movie Con V (19/8/2011 7:41:29 PM)

Hypothetical question: while I will always prefer people turning up (especially if they are as enthusiastic as Levy), has a precedent been set with the Muppets? If people genuinely can't attend, would more look at doing a satellite q&a? Obviously it's a balancing act but we know it can be done, at least from the O2 end

LadyFrampton -> RE: Movie Con V (20/8/2011 1:07:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarlin

Ha ha ha, again where is the "+1 this post" feature?! [:D]

LadyFrampton -> RE: Movie Con V (20/8/2011 1:09:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Big_Pants

quote:

ORIGINAL: LadyFrampton

Ooooh! Really?! Do tell :)

Also I forgot to add the brilliant Sherlock to that list. How remiss of me.

I heard that it's Lanson Champagne who will be sponsoring...yum yum yum, although I saw no whiskey this year, I can assume it didn't make it out of the green room.

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (21/8/2011 12:52:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DJ Rob C: Mark II!

Has to be either The Rock's Pint of Milk or the HIMYM Cast and Crew panel [:D]

If that were to happen, it would be a highlight for sure [:D]

Beg -> RE: Movie Con V (21/8/2011 7:55:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarlin

Cool, I could do with a 9th copy of that.

(if anyone from the BFI reads this, you can stop sending it to me now, I'm good thanks. Really).

Andrew Thorne -> RE: Movie Con V (21/8/2011 8:09:33 AM)

If anyone has that Kim Newman DVD you can get 20p for it at www.cex.co.uk

I some how ended up with about 5 or 6 copies of this including some from last years Movie Con...

They looked at me a bit strange when I took them in as they thought I had took them in the riots REALLY......

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02