RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

tonethestone -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (25/1/2014 3:30:34 PM)

i know someone from a company called Clarion who ran the last MC apparently, or Big Screen as it was called, said they made a big loss on the event and had scathing reviews from people who went with complaints,guess thats why they've shelved it. not sure who's fault it was, but remember it being a mess when trying to get tickets etc.

ethanhunt -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (27/1/2014 3:20:10 PM)

Oh god, it was awfully organised, but that's what made it so fun :D

Back to the BFI :)

columbia_13 -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (7/2/2014 12:34:22 PM)

Sometimes when I am in London, I go to the BFI, and have a sit in Benugo, thinking about all the fun we had at Movie-Con.

Le sigh...

MrsG -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (7/2/2014 12:55:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: columbia_13

Sometimes when I am in London, I go to the BFI, and have a sit in Benugo, thinking about all the fun we had at Movie-Con.

Le sigh...

This post makes me both happy and sad at the same time. [:)] [:(]

suzi9mm -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (25/2/2014 10:43:52 PM)

I have a way to heal the pain of all Forumites and Moviecon alumni. I am making plans to run a very similar event myself - same format, movies, trailers, show reels, quiz, t-shirt/cosplay competition, giveaways, goodie bags and talent to interview. It will be late October/early November on the south coast over two days with a capacity of around 700.

I loved Moviecon (Big Screen a little less) and, having given up hope of Empire running it again, felt I had to do something (might even grow to be the next Sundance - which makes me Robert Redford.....)

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know which of you would be interested in attending as ideally you guys would get first option on tickets.

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (26/2/2014 9:38:36 AM)

I had a fantastic time at the podcast recording at the Prince Charles last night, it was lovely to see the Empire team and well done for getting two awesome guests in Ice Cube and Will Poulter. And it was fab to see lots of the Moviecon gang again!

Thanks to everyone at Empire and the PCC for putting on a great night, it was the perfect mini-Moviecon! Hoping that you do something similar again soon.

rbaggley -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (26/2/2014 7:58:30 PM)

Seconded, had a really great couple of hours and hope it's something that Empire do more of in the future.

I'd happily go along everytime even without the awesome guests!

Sorry I didn't say hello to the gang.....I'm more of a stealth forumite! :-(

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (27/2/2014 8:34:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rbaggley

Seconded, had a really great couple of hours and hope it's something that Empire do more of in the future.

I'd happily go along everytime even without the awesome guests!

Sorry I didn't say hello to the gang.....I'm more of a stealth forumite! :-(

You should have said hello! It would have been lovely to meet you. Hopefully next time...

Greggieboy -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (1/3/2014 6:51:46 PM)

I also want to say Thank You Empire for the live podcast. I had a great time. Would have been entertaining even without the guests.

Hope you do it again one day. Great meeting up with everybody as well

ethanhunt -> RE: Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (3/3/2014 3:00:48 PM)

Indeed. It was a fantastic evening. Well worth the 300 mile trip

Page: <<   < prev  12 13 14 15 [16]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02