Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

ethanhunt -> Movie Con / Big Screen Discussion (15/8/2011 11:33:41 AM)

My turn to kick it off this year :D

When can I buy my diamond coated adamantium pass with unicorn horn necklace/wristband? :D

P.S. Don't start filling this up by moaning that yo're not coming again...if you're not, fine. If you are, Lucky Voice on the Thursday before?...Slug and Lettuce after that last screening.

MarieMJS -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 11:41:58 AM)

I think it should come with limited edition master replica lightsaber and premiere tickets to any Shawn Levy movie that will come out around that time (Yeah, I still resent being shit at trivia and missing out those Real Steel premiere tickets)

Beg -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 11:49:59 AM)

I've been sent outside by someone from Cineworld to join the queue for The Avengers. Apparently it's going in in five minutes or a year, he didn't seem sure.

The queue for John Carter of Mars will actually start on Mars.

darnoc1962 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 12:06:42 PM)

u didnt dare start a Big Screen 2 thread then?

billop -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 12:48:20 PM)

Really? Already? O go on then...... What are we thinking the secret screenings will be?

MrsG -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 1:09:17 PM)

YEAH! DOMINATE! (As my mentor would say).

Bring it on. I'm ready. My hangover is easing so I'm good to go. Just point me in the right direction and I'll start walking...

Y2Neildotcom -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 1:13:53 PM)

There is no Big Screen, only Movie-Con.

Oh Lee, you little tyke!

buttercupkitty -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 1:43:47 PM)

So, can we make it to 20,000 posts with this one?

piccolo135 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 1:49:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ethanhunt

P.S. Don't start filling this up by moaning that yo're not coming again...if you're not, fine. If you are, Lucky Voice on the Thursday before?...Slug and Lettuce after that last screening.

What he said. You can create another thread for that

GuitarGal_China -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 1:53:37 PM)

Quite possibly.

Kesker, theCanoeGirl and I have some ideas on a little get-together. This will be a small and exclusive event - I have to send the ideas back to Kesker and see if it is doable.

Big_Pants -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 2:03:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beg

I've been sent outside by someone from Cineworld to join the queue for The Avengers. Apparently it's going in in five minutes or a year, he didn't seem sure.

Genius :)

I'll be going next year. Expect me to whoop everyone that comes on stage.

tafawke -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 2:11:48 PM)

I'm in... Sign me up for everything now and I don't want to be in a different room again - that was just not fun...

Love you all and meeting you WAS the highlight...

Tracy

vaxes -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 3:06:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Y2Neildotcom

There is no Big Screen, only Movie-Con.

Oh Lee, you little tyke!

This has to be on a t-shirt or badge

vaxes -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 3:07:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ethanhunt

well said

MASH4077 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 5:05:05 PM)

I know you might not want to hear this, but... can the thread be retitled to "Movie Con V / Empire Big Screen II" for the sake of future newbies?

When I was first looking around on the forums for a thread about it, (which was only a few weeks ago but it seems like ages thanks to SEE), I went looking for a thread with "Big Screen" in the title and only found a short one elsewhere. I know that when the Movie Con IV thread was started you didn't know about the name change, but this time we do!

DJ Rob C: Mark II! -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 6:03:30 PM)

I'm so in! I can even count as a BS Veteran having been to this year's [:D]

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 7:44:29 PM)

Glad people on here had a great time this year if i go next year i thought i make some suggestions

Pint of Milk with Dwayne Johnson, hosted by Helen
UK premiere of Riddick and a Q & A with Vin Deisel
Secret screening of The Expendables 2 on the final night or an UK premiere with the enitre cast showing up
Secret screening of Dredd in 2D instead of 3D with an unannouced Q & A and meet and greet with Karl Ubran after the film finishes
Secret screening of Looper featuring an intro from JGL
World exclusive footage from the movie Frankenweenie which include a Q and A from Tim Burton
World exclusive footage from the 23rd Bond film
Secret screening of This Is Forty
An panel for The Hobbit with the enitre cast showing up answering questions from fans and showing footage from both films.

Thats all i could think of so far and what u guys and ladies think of my suggestions?

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 7:45:20 PM)

Count me in, just tell me when and where [:)]

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 7:46:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beg

[sm=happy07.gif]

nvh1982 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 7:47:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: azzman1984

Glad people on here had a great time this year if i go next year i thought i make some suggestions

Secret screening of The Expendables 2 on the final night or an UK premiere with the enitre cast showing up
Secret screening of Dredd in 2D instead of 3D with an unannouced Q & A and meet and greet with Karl Ubran after the film finishes
World exclusive footage from the movie Frankenweenie which include a Q and A from Tim Burton
An panel for The Hobbit with the enitre cast showing up answering questions from fans and showing footage from both films.

Thats all i could think of so far!

Q and A with Mr Tarentino who should have begun filming Kill Bill3 by then?

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 7:50:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nvh1982

quote:

ORIGINAL: azzman1984

Thats all i could think of so far!

Q and A with Mr Tarentino who should have begun filming Kill Bill3 by then?

Damn i didn't thought of that! That would be a great idea and show footage of Django Unchained as well [:D]

tafawke -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:02:16 PM)

With regards to dates for next year the Olympics and Paralympics are going to make things difficult I know, but are they still going to be held during school holidays as if not I won't be able to come on the Friday and that will not be good...

electricsensei -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:12:35 PM)

I shall be there so long as the tickets don't increase too much in price. A year without Movie-Con is like a sci-fi convention without Jeremy Bulloch - just not right.

FilmFan123 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:17:10 PM)

it's quite likely that the bourne legacy, brave, lincoln: vampire hunter and total recall will screen, as they all come out in late august

**pirate_queen** -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:19:30 PM)

Next year I want fassbender, I don't really care what he's there for I just want him to be there. Empire you have 1 year to make this happen, get going!

Love that we have an MC5 thread already [:D]

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:24:56 PM)

I really want Dwayne Johnson to do the Pint of Milk, i honestly believe it has the potential of sheer awesomeness and i hope Helen hosts it as well [:D]

electricsensei -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:33:37 PM)

The Rock doing pretty much anything at Movie-Con would be most awesome.

My dream pick would be Dan Ackroyd. I don't care if he has a film out at the time or not - would love to meet him!

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:39:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: electricsensei

The Rock doing pretty much anything at Movie-Con would be most awesome.

My dream pick would be Dan Ackroyd. I don't care if he has a film out at the time or not - would love to meet him!

I agree with that [:D] I would love to see Seth Macfarlane and the cast of Family Guy do something at Movie-Con[:D]

TEFFH -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 8:51:08 PM)

I aim to be there next year, just one thought:
If they show Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter, and have a pint of milk interview with Dominic Cooper (again), will he find out how much a pint of milk actually costs between now and then?

azzman1984 -> RE: Movie Con V (15/8/2011 9:00:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TEFFH

I aim to be there next year, just one thought:
If they show Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter, and have a pint of milk interview with Dominic Cooper (again), will he find out how much a pint of milk actually costs between now and then?

If the dates for next year's event would be around August time like this year then their would be no point of showing AL:VH seem it would already be out in the UK before that. Although i heard nothing but great things about the pint of milk interview with Dominic Cooper but i want The Rock to do it next year [:D]

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI