Tom Six Talks The Human Centipede 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Tom Six Talks The Human Centipede 3 (12/8/2011 5:52:12 PM)

Post your comments on this article

UTB -> RE: (12/8/2011 9:14:28 PM)

Steady on, Mr Six. I've not yet had a chance to Torrrent part 2 yet.

gordonsalive -> RE: Tom Six Talks The Human Centipede 3 (12/8/2011 11:09:00 PM)

The bloke's a grade A Knob.

kielerkai -> I don't get these guys... (13/8/2011 9:36:30 AM)

Why push the boundaries of what you can show on screen further and further? WHY?

Loosecrew -> It'll be even more disgusting! Vile! Sick! Nasty!!!! (13/8/2011 11:45:34 AM)

What about the plot?

It's one joke stretched across three films. Fudge me.

smirking.revenge -> This guy... Really?! (13/8/2011 6:16:52 PM)

I hate how he thinks he is a really good director because he made a "sick" film in which the plot was ridiculous and terrible, even laughable! he is trying so hard to be accepted it's almost sad how desperate he is. The way he talks about his films is like yeah sick and vile makes an excellent film and if you don't like it then you're obviously not as intelligent as me... Or maybe people appreciate an actual plot not filled with ridiculous cliches and terrible acting... Also I think it was a bad decision to ban number two because it's only giving him the lime light he so desperately craves
ok rant over :)

Whistler -> (14/8/2011 11:47:24 AM)

Haven't seen either of them - don't want to - but they both sound sick. #2 sounds especially depraved, so why on earth does he think anyone would want to see something that's even worse? Dude's an idiot.

darthshellers -> Confusing (16/8/2011 11:12:20 AM)

"It's going to upset a lot of people"

Mmmm, I always thought that the aim of the filmmaker was to ENTERTAIN the audience.

mattymjp -> Please . . . (16/8/2011 4:28:25 PM)

Please don't waste anymore space talking about this chap or his films.

brianbry -> Annoying. (9/9/2011 11:25:30 AM)

Having seen the first movie, I think Tom Six is really original if very sick. However, I agree that it is ridiculous that these films are banned here. People can decide for themselves if they want to see 'The Human Centipede 2', it's not down to the BBFC to make a decision for us. They banned 'Freaks' for 30 years, so one day this film will be unbanned after WORSE, SICKER films come out as society changes. It's not fair Austrailia can watch it all un-edited and the US can see it edited. Surely the 'Life of Brian'-banning country is less suited to 'The Human Centipede' than us.

john_martin -> i think its good. (20/2/2012 10:25:30 PM)

i don’t think you can compare this film to anything really. Ok its story and plot may not be that great, but i don’t think this film is about that.
For years now I’ve been watching horror films to be left without any feeling of being shaken or disturbed.

When i saw number 2 i did think that it was gunna be crap, however from the shocking events that followed and the really grim shots, i was, for the first time truly shaken. And that’s why it’s a good film and why most people watch it, besides he has made enough money from it to make another, so people must be seeing it.

its kinda like 2 girls one cup; no one wants to see it but u feel u have to cuz of curiosity and because u want to see if its really that bad. and of course it is :-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02