New Modern Warfare 3 Trailer Lands (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Modern Warfare 3 Trailer Lands (10/8/2011 6:54:27 PM)

Post your comments on this article

JensonJet -> Enemy attack dogs with explosives? (10/8/2011 6:54:27 PM)

I'd like to see chiuaus running about with a claymore hanging from each flank. Imagine how funny they'd look running around the battlefield? Who needs vicious teeth when you can explode in ball of fur and fire. That'd show those Pitballs and mastiffs how to be really dangerous.

Anyway, back on topic... That trailer isn't for the single player, which I would have thought would have been more appropriate. It's for Spec Ops; two-player co-op mode! I'm sure you realised that Mr Empire!?

ChesterCopperpot -> Really Empire? (10/8/2011 6:55:13 PM)

I'm a gamer and all but it's nice to escape to the far reaches of the movieverse to get away from games. Besides, anyone with a half decent taste in games will know that CoD is for looters and that seasoned vets play on the Battlefield.

That is all.

JensonJet -> Enemy attack dogs with explosives? (10/8/2011 6:55:13 PM)

I'd like to see chiuaus running about with a claymore hanging from each flank. Imagine how funny they'd look running around the battlefield? Who needs vicious teeth when you can explode in ball of fur and fire. That'd show those Pitballs and mastiffs how to be really dangerous.

Anyway, back on topic... That trailer isn't for the single player, which I would have thought would have been more appropriate. It's for Spec Ops; two-player co-op mode! I'm sure you realised that Mr Empire!?

sugarcrappies -> (10/8/2011 10:24:57 PM)

Looks like fairly generic stuff. (I'm not into multiplayer games),

Not as impressive as the trailers and general atmosphere surrounding Battlefield.

Now, Batman: Arkham City, there's a game to anticipate.

eleventyone -> The genre needs a revolution. (10/8/2011 11:14:45 PM)

This looks like every FPS released since Doom.

trainedasninja -> RE: The genre needs a revolution. (13/8/2011 12:04:47 PM)

looks a true sequel to MW2...and not in a good way.

directorscut -> RE: The genre needs a revolution. (13/8/2011 3:13:34 PM)

What the hell has this got to do with movies?

trainedasninja -> RE: (13/8/2011 7:34:52 PM)

Empire does do Game reviews I suppose

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.736328E-02