Laurence Fishburne Is Perry White (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Laurence Fishburne Is Perry White (3/8/2011 6:41:36 AM)

Post your comments on this article

sanchia -> RE: One issue with this... (3/8/2011 7:00:59 AM)

Oh deary me. Just a shame he is such a one note actor and will bring Laurence Fishburne to the role rather than Perry White. [:(]

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Another great casting to add to an... (3/8/2011 9:49:18 AM)

I swear Snyder does it just to piss-off the Fanboys. But I don't really care so long as the moron doesn't FUCK IT UP! by going to mental with the computer ala Sucker Punch & nearly all his other films.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Fishburne is Perry White (3/8/2011 12:30:07 PM)

A good choice for the part, I think.

darth silas -> RE: (3/8/2011 3:33:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: artilleryman

no.more.superheroes. no.more.superheroes. no.more.superheroes.

Stay at home and dont watch them then.

As for the casting of Fishburne in Man Of Steel.Great choice! I cant wait for this film.

oui3d -> RE: stupid (3/8/2011 8:47:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Geldart

this is ridiculous. peryy white is , well white. always has been. its about continuity not racism
i hate it when they dio this

Lol... Do you hate it when the Yellow food touches the Green food.

LaughingNabashin -> RE: Chill out peeps (4/8/2011 2:18:30 AM)

Was pretty obvious you were responding to the first post. First off, did it honestly sound like a fanboy comment? How would you know I've seen anything related to 'Superman'? It was purely about the actor in general. And I'm truly sorry about this, but Othello? He really isn't anything special in it. But hey, I didn't list the bad films so as to not anger anyone, but there's always one right? And "High-brow" would be perfect to descibe anything with a bloody big franchise/profile to back it up, something everyone's gonna know if they ever saw the "S" on a teaser poster". A "Low-brow" would refer to something such as... well, Orthello*. *You can have a go at me for that one, couldn't resist I'm afraid. [;)]

Coolerking2007 -> (4/8/2011 8:40:58 PM)

this is quite a rather strange casting choice if im honest. i got nothing against fishburne but hasnt perry white been portrayed by white actors in all superman films to date? isnt perry white actually white in the comics? i just hope that fishburne himself knows what hes doing :s

subcircus -> (5/8/2011 7:26:27 PM)

Can I just point out a small error in this article - Fishburne's character in CSI was most definitely NOT team leader - he was the most junior member of the team, having only recently switched career paths.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI