Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (1/8/2011 4:32:45 PM)

Post your comments on this article

The REAL Bozz -> RE: Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (1/8/2011 6:56:19 PM)

I used to love Dunst when I was younger, sort of grew up with her so to speak but she's turned out to be a right arsey cow when you'd see her in interviews and stuff. Didn't she end up doing her career some damage over somthing she said??

Tech_Noir -> RE: Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (1/8/2011 7:02:55 PM)

I remember seeing the trailer for Marie Antoinette and suddenly realising I really dislike her.

I've only seen Emma Stone in Zombieland but she won me over.

BatFan -> RE: Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (1/8/2011 7:16:10 PM)

Kirsten Dunst just seems like she doesnt care about anything, she's just so passive in everything she does. It's probably why Lars Von Trier picked her as the lead in Melancholia, she plays a woman who doesn't care that the world's about to end. For her it wasn't even acting.

Emma Stone however is very charismatic and instantly grabs you when she acts. Check out Superbad for an early glimpse of that but it really comes at you with full force in Easy A.

Tech_Noir -> RE: Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (1/8/2011 7:20:04 PM)

Similar thing happened to Bryce Dallas Howard, she seems to have lost her screen charm.

BatFan -> RE: Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (1/8/2011 7:34:37 PM)

The only things i've seen her in since Lady In The Water are Spiderman 3, Terminator Salvation and Twilight saga: Eclipse. All of those you could say she wasn't given good enough material. Although The Village and Lady In The Water scripts weren't very good either so maybe she is losing her presence a bit.

madformovies -> RE: Emma Stone On The Amazing Spider-Man (4/7/2012 10:59:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BatFan
Emma Stone however is very charismatic and instantly grabs you when she acts. Check out Superbad for an early glimpse of that but it really comes at you with full force in Easy A.

Definitely, she has a great charm on screen and comes across really naturally. I thought she was pretty good in The Amazing Spider Man too

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI