Pearl Jam Twenty Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Pearl Jam Twenty Trailer Online (27/7/2011 7:46:38 AM)

Post your comments on this article

TheGodfather -> (20/9/2011 11:29:58 PM)

Pearl Jam Twenty
Today Pearl Jam fans across the globe could be witness to a unique event: this wonderfull documentary about twenty years of Pearl Jam was shown in cinema`s world wide only today.

For fans like myself an absolute must. It was an excellent documentary that shows, as always in these kind of films, the rise (and in the case of Pearl Jam) rise again of the band. From the days of the band`s inception up to the release of their latest masterpiece Backspacer: we get to see everything. The film is filled with never-before-shown and personal material (there is material from fans included as well!).

There is humor in it but of course that is not the only side of the medal. The suicide of Kurt Cobain and the Roskilde drama are present, but of course also the inner struggles between the band members. Of that last I would`ve liked to see more, I thought there wasn`t quite enough attention to that part of the band`s history.
Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed these two hours. Beautiful interviews, great images and brilliant music. As the man who was sitting next me rightly mentioned: this could`ve gone for two more hours!

For fans of (music) documentaries in general and of Pearl Jam in particular this Cameron Crowe directed film is an absolute must.

9,5/10

Next week I receive the accompanying book and if all goes well I get the soundtrack double cd for my birthday :norty: :norty: :D:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI