Latest Hobbit Dwarf Pic Up (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Latest Hobbit Dwarf Pic Up (14/7/2011 2:52:29 AM)

Post your comments on this article

keaneye -> RE: These Dwarves Are all Wrong (14/7/2011 9:35:31 AM)

You saying they should all look alike?  That's dwarf racism take it back! :P

crazymoviesdude -> RE: These Dwarves Are all Wrong (14/7/2011 11:16:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: badsanta

These dwarves are all the wrong. Look at Kenny Baker or David Rappaport, or Jack Purvis. They've all got short arms and legs, a short body, and sausage fingers. The dwarves in the picture have all got long arms and legs and slim bodies. They don't look like dwarves, at all.

I hope that's a joke. That's real dwarves. Real people affected by different diseases. Middle Earth Dwarves have never been short in arm. Short in leg, stout in belly and bearded. That's the bare bones of a dwarf.

trainedasninja -> RE: These Dwarves Are all Wrong (14/7/2011 11:29:49 AM)

I like the fact they look different. [:)]  Some have the more traditional look of a dwarf with a beard and others are not but still look kinda dwarfish. I Just don't like the way they have been photographed! [&:]

Moronifighter -> RE: This is What a Dwarf Should Look Like (14/7/2011 1:33:33 PM)

I disagree, these look fantastic, I think its difficult to judge out of context, if you saw them next to average sized humans in a natural environment they would look a lot more dwarfish

fengyueas -> www.betterwholesaler.us (16/7/2011 4:47:32 AM)

**** {{w w w }} {{be tter whole saler }} {{ us }} *****
The website whol esale for many kinds of fas hion sho es,
like the nik e,jord an,pr ada, also including the jea ns,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations.
All the products are free ship ping, and the the price is com petitive,
and also can accept the pay pal pay ment.
,after the paym ent, can ship within short time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI