Naomie Harris As Moneypenny? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Naomie Harris As Moneypenny? (11/7/2011 7:15:05 AM)

Post your comments on this article

jazzyjules63 -> Moneypenny worth nothing (11/7/2011 10:42:27 AM)

I like Naomie Harris. A lot. But why would she accept Moneypenny? It's such a pointless role. The only way she would say yes is if she was offered a more plump role and I for one don't need to see a secretary out in the field. I don't even want a Q. Silly gadgets are for the past. Rumour or not, I don't like it.

Toby Dammit -> (11/7/2011 12:20:53 PM)

Unless Moneypenny actually turns out to be the female lead it's dissapointing that Harris has to make do with playing a secretary. Along with Jeffrey Wright, that's another talented black actor relegated to the sidekick role.

Cyberleader -> She didn't want to be the usual Bond 'bit-on-the-side' so... (11/7/2011 1:18:51 PM)

They gave her flippin small time, sub serviant Money Penny. Victory for feminists everywhere? Erm, no. Not really. hope this turns out to be untrue...Know I'm alone in saying this, particularly as a male, but Bond is best without the random sex scenes thrown in. He should just get on with blowing sh** up and gunning baddies down like a real man!

Frank Comiskey -> Flashman (11/7/2011 1:37:28 PM)

The Daily Mail journo Baz B is a fantastic writer, and what he specifically suggested was that Moneypenny - like Bond - has a naval ranking, which suggests (to me, anyhow) that our girl will be caught up in the fray.....................very interesting idea, although I'm not sure what Ian Fleming would have felt about that...............

wouldyoukindly -> Susannah Dean (11/7/2011 6:57:51 PM)

Never mind bond is she getting the role of Susannah Dean from the dark tower she would be perfect

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02