New Fright Night Banners Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Fright Night Banners Online (28/6/2011 4:30:39 PM)

Post your comments on this article

The REAL Bozz -> RE: Tennant!!!!!!!!!! (28/6/2011 5:08:37 PM)

Should be decent and I like the banners. Cool character shots which tie into the film well. I read the script for this last year and at worst it'll be a fun film which is different enought - heavy setting in Vegas- to differntiate it's self from the original. Only draw back is the last act is almost identical. Unless of course they've changed it.

mhare -> I smell bad photoshop (29/6/2011 4:44:41 PM)

Why is Imogen Potts head huge compared to the rest of here body

stucy -> Erk oh dear (29/6/2011 4:59:50 PM)

Terrible posters and straplines.

lisasimpson -> Tennant at Comic Con? (3/7/2011 11:14:06 AM)

Has it been officially confirmed that David Tennant will be at Comic Con, considering that he is due to be starring on the London Stage that same day and as far as anyone in the production knows is not planning to ditch performances to attend a con?

FHollywood -> Mugged Off (5/7/2011 10:40:41 AM)

Tennant looking as hammy as ever.

The Arched Eyebrow – I fear a mere taster of the shameless (and now trademark) mugging that’s to come.

He’s so clichéd its painful.

needa bigger boat -> Zoolander. (5/7/2011 11:02:22 AM)

Has Tennent been to the Derek Zoolander school of facial expressions?! Is he pulling Magnum or Le Tigre in these posters?!

kevtiggersmith -> Cool posters, bad Photoshop! (5/7/2011 4:13:49 PM)

I like them overall - people who are complaining that they're cheesy and clichéd are clearly forgetting that it's a Fright Night, not Interview With The Vampire - but there's definately a couple of entrants for your Photoshop Hall of Shame.

Imogen Poot's face definately doesn't belong with that body, or at least not that shot of it. Worse still is David Tennant. How long is his bloody left index finger! And why on earth would the cruciform foresight on his gun (nice touch) be facing sideways?

Minor niggles that in no way detract from the arch, ironic and knowing fun I hope this will be!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.320313E-02