The Fast And The Furious Films (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films

azzman1984 -> The Fast And The Furious Films (3/6/2011 10:23:29 PM)

Fast cars, fast women, fists fights, one liners, crazy ass stunts and blowing shit up = The Fast And The Furious films

Some people may not like the films and but i know a lot of people that do like them, i love the all of the films even Tokyo Drift!

So whats your favourite films or scenes in the franchise?

vad3r -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (3/6/2011 10:39:06 PM)

Fast Five is one of the best action films of the last decade. The rest of them are shit.

Nice legs. What time do they open?

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (3/6/2011 11:31:49 PM)

I gotta say Fast Five is the best action film of the year so far, i honestly believe other big budget action films coming up can't hold a candle to Fast Five!

One more thing, stay the fuck out of my way - Luke Hobbs

DONOVAN KURTWOOD -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (4/6/2011 2:10:08 PM)

not seen Fast Five but love the previous four. I highly recommend them on Blu Ray, they look and sound amazing.

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (4/6/2011 8:07:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

not seen Fast Five but love the previous four. I highly recommend them on Blu Ray, they look and sound amazing.

I'll deffo check it out when i get the chance but i really do recommend u watch Fast Five, it's everything u want in an action film times it by ten plus Dwayne Johnson is just plain awesome in it!!

darth silas -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (4/6/2011 8:16:13 PM)

Havnt seen Fast Five yet but i do like the franchise as brainless entertainment(except the AWFUL Tokyo Drift).

MonsterCat -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (4/6/2011 8:26:57 PM)

I might as well turn in my movie snob card (apparently in this forum hating shit movies equates to snobbery) and say that I love the Fast and Furious movies.

Admittedly, the second and third one aren't as entertaining as the rest and they both suffer from a lack of Diesel, but they're are all hugely entertaining B-Movies. Also - Justin Lin has proven himself to be a really solid action movie director with parts 3, 4 and 5. I'm hoping he'll come back for Fast Six.

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (5/6/2011 10:24:15 PM)

Justin Lin has confirmed that he will return to direct Fast Six [:D] i agree he really has proved to be a solid action director and has done an awesome job on the last 3 Fast And Furious films

Ok here's a question, who's your favourite characters in the franchise so far?

Timon -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (5/6/2011 10:29:17 PM)

First one was a remake of Point Break, never saw the second and the third, the fourth was ok but ruined by an excess of CGI-augmented action, but the fifth.... the fifth was AWESOME!

As a rule, I only watch the ones with Vin.

[image]http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Fast-Five-Trailer.jpg[/image]

That scene when Vin and The Rock grasped arms... I thought the screen would explode with manliness.

Snake-Eyes -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 6:39:50 AM)

I'm curious about FAST FIVE - Mr. Diesel and Mr. Johnson were always being touted as the 'replacements' for Sly and Arnie in the 00's but their films never really quite hit the mark. They do have a certain charm and likeability about them and I always thought it'd be cool to have them team up, just a shame it had to be as part of this franchise, as opposed to a stand-alone actioner. Still, I've heard good things about this one so I may check it out someday.

Scott_ -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 11:00:37 AM)

Fast Five is awesome. Watching Vin Diesel and The Rock sweat all over each other, I honestly didn't know if they were gonna fight or kiss. The action is well handled though, it's got a Bad Boys II feel to it which is all good.

The first one I like and Tokyo Drift is cool despite the lame story, the other 2 are entertaining but nothing special.

NCC1701A -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 12:08:58 PM)

Have the first four however I have only seen 1 and 4 picked up 2 and 3 at the car boot sale on the cheap. Looking forward to seeing the 5th one.

DONOVAN KURTWOOD -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 5:37:18 PM)

I didnt really rate them until i picked up the 1-4 Blu Ray set, and now i love them. Watching them again in high definition was amazing, they look and sound incredible!

darth silas -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 6:55:57 PM)

quote:

I didnt really rate them until i picked up the 1-4 Blu Ray set, and now i love them. Watching them again in high definition was amazing, they look and sound incredible!

Tokyo Drift may look and sound incredible on Blu Ray DK but its still a shit film.

Epiphany Demon -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 6:58:12 PM)

Gotta say, the first one is average, the second one was terrible and I haven't seen the third or fourth one, but Fast Five was the most entertaining film I'd seen in a long time. A brilliant film.

DONOVAN KURTWOOD -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/6/2011 7:52:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

Tokyo Drift may look and sound incredible on Blu Ray DK but its still a shit film.

i disagree [;)]

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (7/6/2011 12:07:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snake-Eyes

I'm curious about FAST FIVE - Mr. Diesel and Mr. Johnson were always being touted as the 'replacements' for Sly and Arnie in the 00's but their films never really quite hit the mark. They do have a certain charm and likeability about them and I always thought it'd be cool to have them team up, just a shame it had to be as part of this franchise, as opposed to a stand-alone actioner. Still, I've heard good things about this one so I may check it out someday.

Trust me when i say this but u will love Fast Five and u should watch it while it's still showing at cinemas and seeing Diesel and Johnson in the movie together was just sheer awesomeness and their fight secene does not disappoint.

P.S. DK is right about the Fast and Furious films look and sound amazing on Blu Ray, i recommend people should pick up the boxset on Blu Ray when given the chance, its well worth it.

jcthefirst -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (7/6/2011 12:15:32 PM)

I'd never seen any of the others (aside from the opening of number 4, which was awesome), until my missus took me to see Fast Five.

Most fun I've had in the cinema for years.

Pigeon Army -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (7/6/2011 3:20:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon
never saw the second and the third

As a rule, I only watch the ones with Vin.

Go watch Tokyo Drift now.

Also, do the F&F fans want me to repost my essay about the first film being an allegory for the fall of the Soviet Union? [:)]

MonsterCat -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (7/6/2011 7:22:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army

Also, do the F&F fans want me to repost my essay about the first film being an allegory for the fall of the Soviet Union? [:)]

[image]http://www.livefortheoutdoors.com/Netstar/StarCommunity/Modules/ImageGallery/Thumbnails/96/165396/42696_129137.jpg[/image]

*crickets chirruping*

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (9/6/2011 10:20:15 PM)

Here's the worldwide box office gross for each of the fast and furious films

The Fast and the Furious - $207,283,925

2 Fast 2 Furious - $236,350,661

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - $158,401,402

Fast And Furious - $359,264,265

Fast Five - $571,472,481 and counting!

andrewmac1 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (11/6/2011 8:21:07 AM)

I hate many of the F and F movies. Only its fourth part was the best, rest all were just for making money out of it. Their stories and actions are quite unreal.

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (15/6/2011 10:27:45 PM)

Judging by this poster that Fast And Furious 6 is coming out in 2013 [:D]

http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGallery/Licensing_International_Expo_1/Licensing_International_Expo_1_46.jpg

By the way Fast Five has now grossed $585,469,296!!

Emyr Thy King -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (16/6/2011 8:42:11 PM)

I've only seen the first four films. I have to say, I found the third film to be the most enjoyable by far. It just has a different energy about it. Yes, it still has the fetishistic shots of every kind of knob being fondled but it has a lush looking Tokyo and the drift racing aspect of it is interesting.

paul.mccluskey -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (16/6/2011 9:05:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Emyr Thy King

I've only seen the first four films. I have to say, I found the third film to be the most enjoyable by far. It just has a different energy about it. Yes, it still has the fetishistic shots of every kind of knob being fondled but it has a lush looking Tokyo and the drift racing aspect of it is interesting.

True, but it's not as good without Walker and Diesel. I'm probably the one person on the forum who likes Paul Walker, he's perfectly suited to these type of movies.

Not seen the fifth film yet, but I enjoy this franchise, it's thoroughly entertaining in a leave-your brain-at-the-door way. Great weekend viewing.

Scott_ -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (16/6/2011 10:00:39 PM)

"Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95 faggot!"

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (19/6/2011 6:44:09 PM)

I found this quote montage for 2 Fast 2 Furious [:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehh0fRAVwkM&feature=related

azzman1984 -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (5/7/2011 10:45:00 PM)

It seems that theirs gonna be a extended version of Fast Five coming out on Blu Ray

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fast-Furious-Limited-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B0053PTO7M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1309902135&sr=8-3

darth silas -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (5/7/2011 10:51:45 PM)

Watched the first movie last night for the first time in many years.Its damn good fun.Walker and Diesel are hardly great actors but they are suited to this kind of movie.Loud and dumb.

DazDaMan -> RE: The Fast And The Furious Films (6/7/2011 7:09:07 AM)

I think I've seen all but the fourth one, but I LOVED Fast 5! Sure, the end chase is batshit crazy, but DAMN was it entertaining!

I may or may not have to acquire the box-set in the near future....!

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI