The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) (31/5/2011 6:34:07 PM)

Post your comments on this article

trainedasninja -> (31/5/2011 6:34:07 PM)

By the title im getting the impression this story is going to incorperate Bilbo's journey as he left hobbiton at the start of the fellowship of the ring... just a guess

JRutherford -> RE: (1/6/2011 12:50:32 PM)

I agree with trainedasninja, this film has alot of potential, and should be enjoyable!

pete_traynor -> RE: (3/6/2011 5:12:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: trainedasninja

By the title im getting the impression this story is going to incorperate Bilbo's journey as he left hobbiton at the start of the fellowship of the ring... just a guess

There and Back Again is basically Bilbo's written account of the events of The Hobbit. Neither of these films should overlap into events within the time frame of FOTR.

Again with the duplicate threads Empire...[&:]

Spaldron -> RE: The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) (3/6/2011 6:29:38 PM)

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=20124

DustyOR -> DVD for sure (28/6/2011 12:09:09 AM)

If it was a bridge film between Hobbit and LOTR I might be excited but if Jackson is going to once more shove Hobbits down our throats the way he did in the first three films, ah that would be DVD only, maybe

Drwg -> It may be great! May... (30/8/2012 3:39:44 PM)

This may all be excellent but smacks slightly of the studios milking the idea by turning it into a huge franchise. I love the book and the visuals are amazing but for me it all hinges on the script and the LOTR films got progressively more 'Hollywood' and ignored important story elements that left some people, (Christopher Lee included), with a bad taste. It depends if Jackson is the loyal fan he claims to be or if he has a new found taste for money and can happily ignore the voices of dissenters. We'll see

Anthony Lynch -> The Hobbit Will Be Awesome. (14/10/2012 4:25:47 PM)

The Hobbit will be almost as good as LOTR. Nothing can beat LOTR.
The Hobbits movies followed the formula of success. And succeeded.

theriser -> Cliffhanger! (14/12/2013 3:07:08 PM)

God damn that ending to Hobbit2! honestly the film went by so quickly, when it ended... you instantly want the third one its that good! 5stars****

RyanShanks -> (19/12/2013 11:41:45 AM)

After TDOS, looking forward to Part 3 immensely. I predict that they will be looking to one-up ROTK's MinasTirith/Pelennor Fields sequence. Any film that begins with what would have been the grand climactic sequence of the previous movie must end with something grander.

t.dix123 -> What a great film series the hobbit is (6/1/2014 5:59:07 PM)

I was never a big fan of The Lord Of The Rings trilogy so i wasn't entirely excited for The Hobbit trilogy so I never went to see "An Unexpected Journey" when it was out in the cinema but i did buy it when it was released on blu ray and i must admit i was blown away by the sheer epicness of the soundtrack, visual look of the film and the plot as well as the star studded cast. Once The Desolation Of Smaug was released I made sure i was front of the que to see the amazing Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (they were fantastic)on the big screen in this epic film. I am now totally a big fan of the hobbit and am hoping to watch the lord of the rings very soon as well as watching the new and upcoming THERE AND BACK AGAIN. i can tell that this will be the conclusion of the decade. Bring it on.

This film series is worthy of 5 stars :D

TomHarris15 -> Hopefully hypes will be higher than expecting (16/3/2014 5:54:07 PM)

Well I hear that it's going to be enormous, so let's hope the excitement and epic ness from The Desolation of Smaug lives on. A lot. Desolation had a cliffhanger that no one would expect (and even was an exciting one), so let's hope the beginning (of There and Back Again) will be a great cliffhanger that we were all thinking that was going to happen to end Desolation (people that have seen Desolation will hopefully know what I mean). Hoping the running time will be more appropriate than the previous movies, like a Lord of the Rings movie. Wondering how The Battle of Five Armies will turn out to be like and hoping for more new scenes like how An Unexpected Journey played off. We'll have to wait and see until this December to see whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI