Hangover 2 Parties Atop US Box Office (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Hangover 2 Parties Atop US Box Office (31/5/2011 1:17:18 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Wild about Wilder -> RE: What I find interesting is.... (31/5/2011 1:04:14 PM)

Goes 2 show all the SNOOTY FILM CRITICS (KERMODE!) that they're just a little bit out of touch with the regular Cinema going public, people just want a laugh & that's just what this was mindless entertainment but sometimes that's all you want.

elab49 -> RE: What I find interesting is.... (31/5/2011 1:29:39 PM)

Mindless entertainment doesn't need to be shit though, which is what the critics went with. But then - many of them thought the first one was funny and it was so awful it was near bottom of my viewed list last year. [:)]

MonsterCat -> RE: What I find interesting is.... (31/5/2011 2:03:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wild about Wilder

Goes 2 show all the SNOOTY FILM CRITICS (KERMODE!) that they're just a little bit out of touch with the regular Cinema going public, people just want a laugh & that's just what this was mindless entertainment but sometimes that's all you want.

Are you talking about the same Kermode who enjoyed Mamma Mia and gave Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 a good review?

I'm really tired of people giving trash like this a pass because it's meant to be "mindless entertainment". It's not a get-out-of-jail free card for offensive and shoddy film making.

I could name a bunch of movies that are just mindless entertainment, and they're all better made and less soul crushing than The Hangover 2.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI