Stephen Fry Joins The Hobbit (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Stephen Fry Joins The Hobbit (19/5/2011 8:37:57 AM)

Post your comments on this article

The Sadistic Puffin -> RE: Um... (19/5/2011 2:54:30 PM)

He was shockingly bad in V for Vendetta, if he's so smart he'd realise a middle earth Steven Fry would be a travesty and stay away..... jobs for the boys by the sounds of it 

stef3 -> RE: Stephen Fry Joins The Hobbit (19/5/2011 9:57:02 PM)

A big yay! Every period film is made better by Stephen Fry-he feels like a character from the past for me. My anticipation for this film has moved up another level!

stef3 -> RE: Stephen Fry Joins The Hobbit (19/5/2011 10:00:29 PM)

quote:

He was shockingly bad in V for Vendetta

Blasphemy! Love that film to bits and always get a lump in my throat when practically sacrifices himself just because he can't stand the status quo anymore...

NinjaShortbread212 -> RE: Stephen Fry Joins The Hobbit (7/7/2011 3:04:37 AM)

Old news I know but I'm happy about said Fry joining the Cast. Along with all the more recent anouncements made of familiar faces, The Hobbit just keeps sounding better and better!

[:D][:D][:D]

lukeyboy -> RE: Stephen Fry Joins The Hobbit (7/7/2011 11:08:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stef3

quote:

He was shockingly bad in V for Vendetta

Blasphemy! Love that film to bits and always get a lump in my throat when practically sacrifices himself just because he can't stand the status quo anymore...

Agreed Stef - how anyone can hate anything about V for Vendetta is beyond me. Probably my favourite film! And Stephen Fry is great in it.

Looking forward to seeing how he copes with oldie worldy myth and magic in The Hobbitt though - I'm sure he'll do fine!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI