American Reunion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Your Funny Uncle -> American Reunion (29/4/2011 6:33:43 AM)

This has the potential to be a complete disaster but I'm looking forward to this. I loved the original back in 99, probably because I was 16 and at the time I could totally relate to it, American Pie will forever hold a special place in my movie loving heart. I thought the sequels weren't too bad either (not including the crap straight to video ones) so with many of the original cast returning this could be one last great final bow for the franchise....

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG...............................BI-ATCH!

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: American Reunion (10/5/2011 9:28:58 AM)

quote:

Big shot actress Shannon Elizabeth is still thinking joining American Reunion (aka American Pie 4). While original series stars Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan and Chris Klein are all on board for the project, Shannon Elizabeth needs to see the script first or, at the very least, see what has happened to her character since 1999s American Pie.

Because that's really what being an artist is all about.

"I haven't signed on to it. I haven't seen a script so I don't know what I'm doing right now. They've been talking to us but as of right now, I'm not signed on"says the 37-year-old former Dancing with the Stars participant.

Elizabeth has been busy lately with projects A Novel Romance (slated for release sometime in 2011) and Chad Chucka, a comedy set for release in 2012.

She's also been spotted walking her dog and trying to extort cash from Universal Pictures.

MonsterCat -> RE: American Reunion (10/5/2011 9:45:01 AM)

Did a chimp type that? What's with the typos?

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: American Reunion (10/5/2011 9:58:47 AM)

[:D]

It's a format problem, something to do with the apostrophes when I pasted it [8D]

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: American Reunion (10/5/2011 8:19:28 PM)

Thomas Ian Nicholas confirmed to return as well now [:)]

Your Funny Uncle -> American Reunion Trailer (13/10/2011 3:03:38 PM)

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=83151

MonsterCat -> RE: American Reunion Trailer (13/10/2011 3:16:49 PM)

Oh, that crazy Jim and his hilarious sexual shenanigans.

I wonder if his awkward dad will catch him doing something embarrassing.

The REAL Bozz -> RE: American Reunion Trailer (13/10/2011 4:15:06 PM)

I thought the trailer great. Looking forward to this.

buffster28 -> RE: American Reunion Trailer (17/10/2011 4:23:11 PM)

will be ok if they can recapture the magic of the original.

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: American Reunion Trailer (9/4/2012 7:31:20 PM)

Early reviews aren't the best but the general gist I'm getting is if you liked the original then you should like this. I suppose it depends if you find the same things funny as you did back then. I'm still going to go and see it because well I'm that immature I'll probably still find it funny! [:D] Plus, it has one of my favourite characters of all time in.....Stifler!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI