Welcome To Fright Night (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Welcome To Fright Night (8/4/2011 12:00:29 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Gkel -> RE: Peter vincent (8/4/2011 3:45:22 PM)

Yes his name is a mishmash of them.

Original was great little gem.
Fun how they had fabricated clips of Hammer-like movies the horror tv host had starred in.

DazDaMan -> RE: Peter vincent (10/4/2011 11:12:15 PM)

This actually could be quite good...

poppyxxx -> why? (11/4/2011 2:03:24 PM)

Why on earth is there this need to re-hash and, in most cases, butcher brilliant movies? Fright Night is an excellent movie, funny, cheesey, clever, and I can't see this being anywhere near as good. Oh, and who on earth suggested McLovin for Evil? Bad idea!

rgod -> At least you are not giving them Pasty Irish milk-bottle Skin (11/4/2011 5:33:32 PM)

It almost makes them more threating to see the more human side to them. And by " them "I mean Nosferatu or pural " Nosferati:-) " Good cast and the lighting seems to give the desired effected along with the Antique silver embossed Colt ( Six Shooter) more than likely loaded with silver rounds brandishing a Armour plating piercing Crucifix forged in an electrolyte bath containing Garlic Resin ? Or am I just making up weapon categories to sound like I know what I am talking about again . At least factor 50 will save a few of these Daywalkers, Thats 5 x X factors for the more Roman Numerically inclined or to save the confusion of multiple signs and the introduction of "abacuses" slash abaci :-) why not just call "L " for now .or even C / 2. Wow even the mighty Slash has the power to divide things . But less of the math, Looks like red mist is trying to find a connection in the pool before death by Electrocution occurs then Again I do not think Vampires can get " Ohmed " so the lack of Current in the "Pi - scene" ( Thats french for pool by the way) should definately keep with the health and safety regulations .So to wrap up the next time you visit your dentist ask him if you have an over-Bite and burst the ketchup sachet strategically placed in your lower right Cuspid to your Lower Left Lateral :-)

princemadonna -> Bored with horror re-makes! (11/4/2011 9:19:30 PM)

The cast looks good apart from Evil Ed (who can't be replaced - but WTF?) When is Hollywood going to get the message - we want original horror, not all this re-made crap of brilliant horror movies. Or at least take movies that weren't very good in the first place. I'm waiting for Scream 4 & something original!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI