Darren Aronofsky Ditches The Wolverine (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Darren Aronofsky Ditches The Wolverine (17/3/2011 5:44:10 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Darth Marenghi -> RE: (17/3/2011 6:31:37 PM)

I'm assuming Singer himself is unavailable. He'd be the only other candidate I'd be interested in.

Rgirvan44 -> RE: RE: (17/3/2011 6:52:08 PM)

Good. Guy has more important things to be doing than sequels to crappy comic book movies.

The 270 milllion box office take of Black Swan will mean he can do whatever he wants next.

matt st hubbins -> RE: (17/3/2011 9:43:14 PM)

Tru dat.

TheMadFatChickKiller -> RE: RE: (17/3/2011 9:48:51 PM)

Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven Paul Verhoeven

JIm R -> RE: Curses!!! (17/3/2011 11:15:03 PM)

Chuffed as his talent is way more than a two-bit piece of wank like a Wolverine flick, good choice Mr A 

Marwood -> RE: (17/3/2011 11:26:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: neiljohnclarke

With the whole disaster situation going on in Japan isn't the whole script likely to get re-jigged.

Nah, they'll just use another country with similar landscape to stand in for exteriors and the set work would likely have been predominantly filmed in the US anyway. The crisis in Japan wouldn't have any bearing on the story as it's probably going to loosely fit in the other films timeline so it will be period (1980s is when Origins finished up).

Anywho - no Darren means my interest has gone right out of the window for now until the new director is announced. They'd better not scrape the barrel to meet the release date though, you can't go from him to a journeyman like Ratner (again).

The Hooded Man -> RE: GUTTED BEYOND WORDS! (18/3/2011 9:46:49 AM)

Not David Slade, Louis Leterrier, Bret Ratner please. The likes of Duncan Jones, David Fincher et al could bring something interesting but to be honest the only reason I wasn't expecting this to be dire was because of Aronofsky.

evildave69 -> RE: GUTTED BEYOND WORDS! (18/3/2011 2:25:15 PM)

This is rubbish. I find it so exciting when directors known for small indie films (or that simply think outside the box) are attached to these big box office types. Aronofsky on Wolverine was very intriguing indeed. Give it to Paul Greengrass. David Fincher would obviously be amazing but i can't see that happening. Jean-Pierre Jeunet would be amazing. Just not some useless hack. That is all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02