The Hobbit's Shoot Will Be Delayed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> The Hobbit's Shoot Will Be Delayed (27/1/2011 6:52:49 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Nodrog Yeffahc -> (27/1/2011 6:52:50 AM)

Too stressed out I bet , Get better soon Pete. God Empire you had me freak out with that headline..... Mind you..... Listen, and understand. That Jackson is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until the Hobbit is made.

jojoruck -> Get well soon PJ! (27/1/2011 8:02:07 AM)

It's unbelievable how much bad luck "The Hobbit" production has run into. But at least it's happening and I'm sure PJ is as anxious to get filming as all us fans are to see the finished product(s).

The Todge -> (27/1/2011 11:31:06 AM)

Bound to be stress, poor bugger. All the crap they've had to deal with this time round should make for some interesting appendecies.

boredbluekoala -> The Hobbit is DOOMED..............................DOOMED (27/1/2011 1:53:24 PM)

So many problems, and it's been so long since the original trilogy.
Remember The Phantom Menace?

sam fringo -> while we're on the subject of delayed movies (27/1/2011 4:36:11 PM)

while we're on the subject of delayed movies, why doesn't Harold Ramis and Dan Akroyd hurry up on making Ghostbusters 3, thev've got no obstacles, no excuses and no reson why they shouldn't make it,

cristos diablos -> (27/1/2011 10:28:47 PM)

Ironically Tolkien died from a perforated ulcer. Also, they aren't caused by stress. Many are the result of Helicobacter pylori, which I've had a couple of times and it aint nice. So endeth the lesson!

cristos diablos -> (27/1/2011 11:05:49 PM)

Ironically Tolkien died from a perforated ulcer. Also, they aren't caused by stress. Many are the result of Helicobacter pylori, which I've had a couple of times and it aint nice. So endeth the lesson!

Boromirs Redemption -> Get better soon Sir Peter (28/1/2011 12:51:06 PM)

"Or as soon as Richard Taylor stops distracting him by bringing bigatures to his bedside and acting out scenes"

That is a brilliant image, very funny.

Hope he gets better soon.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.201172E-02