Orlando Bloom On For The Hobbit? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Orlando Bloom On For The Hobbit? (9/12/2010 3:22:24 AM)

Post your comments on this article

crazymoviesdude -> RE: Would be wonderful! (9/12/2010 6:04:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lance1

Oh, I would be so happy to see him back! Legolas is my favorite LOTR character and one of my favorite fictional characters ever! Orlando Bloom is a wonderful actor and he did a great job creating Legolas on screen. Can't wait to see him back!

I hope that was sarcasm, Orloomo Bland is a very terrible actor. He should have no more than a cameo.

Lance1 -> RE: Would be wonderful! (11/12/2010 8:04:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: crazymoviesdude: I hope that was sarcasm

- No. I can not give you the hope that is false. You obviously have no idea of what good acting is. Not everyone does; still do not despair - there is always a room for one's improvement. ;)

FYI: Orlando Bloom is great and one of the best actors in the world. He created at least two iconic characters. To think of it...he deserves his own movie about Legolas. Yes! I would be especially interested to see the movie about Legolas and Thranduil as the main characters. Also, I would be happy to see more movies about Will Turner who is an amazing character created by the very talented actor. [sm=happy34.gif]

P. S. If you need me to point at the sentences in this post that do have a sarcasm you may let me know. :)

Deviation -> RE: Would be wonderful! (12/12/2010 3:41:54 AM)

quote:

He created at least two iconic characters

So did Stallone and AHNULD but that doesn't make them great actors does it?

Lance1 -> RE: Would be wonderful! (12/12/2010 12:38:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation: So did Stallone and AHNULD but that doesn't make them great actors does it?

- I like your "Innocent Third Party"-thing, Deviation. Though I hear you but, sadly, you don't hear me. To answer your question still: "that" doesn't make them great actors. But a great actor can create an iconic character. I haven't said that creating an iconic character is the ONLY proof of one's great acting, no? And, to me an iconic character doesn't mean a "famous" or "well-known" only.

Stallone and Arnold filled their own niche, so to speak. They were OK within it. They have their audience that likes their performances. Tell me though: do you think that Terminator was delivered that badly by Arnold? Or, say, Rocky was performed terribly by Stallone? Just curious to hear your answer.

P.S. This thread became so popular with the people desperately wanting to sell smth. of theirs, no? [:D] Looks like not many would like to buy it, LOL.

musht -> RE: Would be wonderful! (12/12/2010 9:25:34 PM)

I love Legolas in the LOTR series but realistically Bloom didn't actually have much acting to do and I'm sure most of the cool things we see him do are CGI or stuntmen. I wouldn't mind seeing him back for the Hobbit, provided he do some more cool shit in the battle of five armies.

P.S. How you can claim Will Turner is an iconic character is ridiculous, especially when you consider he's in the same films as Captains Jack Sparrow and Barbossa

elab49 -> RE: Would be wonderful! (12/12/2010 10:53:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lance1

Or, say, Rocky was performed terribly by Stallone? Just curious to hear your answer.

P.S. This thread became so popular with the people desperately wanting to sell smth. of theirs, no? [:D] Looks like not many would like to buy it, LOL.

Absolutely atrociously.

Sorry about the missing rest of the posts - but keep posting in the forum rather than the main site, and don't reply to the malware spammers, and your posts should continue to stay [:)]

Deviation -> RE: Would be wonderful! (13/12/2010 3:32:33 AM)

quote:

But a great actor can create an iconic character. I haven't said that creating an iconic character is the ONLY proof of one's great acting, no? And, to me an iconic character doesn't mean a "famous" or "well-known" only.

That's iconic tends to mean though, hence my response. But I get ya.

quote:

Stallone and Arnold filled their own niche, so to speak. They were OK within it. They have their audience that likes their performances. Tell me though: do you think that Terminator was delivered that badly by Arnold? Or, say, Rocky was performed terribly by Stallone? Just curious to hear your answer.

I think Arnold did what he always does with the Terminator, and he did it very well. Sadly, I am no Stallone fan and I can't say I enjoyed his performances in Rocky or Rambo.

cantie -> (8/2/2011 3:43:27 PM)

Can't they bring back Aragorn too? Preferably naked....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.640625E-02