A Town Called Panic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> A Town Called Panic (4/10/2010 12:32:14 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Deviation -> RE: (4/10/2010 12:37:52 AM)

The giant mechanical penguin throwing giant snowballs is one of the greatest images ever committed to film.

adambatman82 -> RE: (9/10/2010 1:34:58 AM)

I loved the invention, but found myself absolutely despising the film after just 20 minutes of it starting. It was noisy and obnoxious, and I just couldn't cope. If it wasn't for the lean running time I would have walked out, and believe me I did consider it, on numerous occasions. To be fair I think it was a simple clash of personalities, and I can see why most did enjoy it, but I just couldn't deal with it!

Deviation -> RE: RE: (9/10/2010 3:29:27 AM)

I said that the film felt a bit overlong and dragging, while acclaiming it highly most of the time. It was not enough. Pigeon Army still wanted to kill me for not acclaiming it more than that.

Run adambatman, run like hell and try to hide. It will be useless, as he'll be capable to find you even if you hide in the deepest, darkest regions of the Universe, but at least you'll live a bit longer.

Ref -> RE: A Town Called Panic (26/7/2012 4:30:54 PM)

Zany cannot even begin to describe the storyline, the characters are all lovable and suitably kooky, and the voice actors/actresses sound like they're having a ball.

4/5

UTB -> RE: A Town Called Panic (26/7/2012 5:32:59 PM)

Must watch this again. It is too long, but some of it is hilarious. The sight of Horse smashing the piano gets me every time.

quinterolf -> RE: A Town Called Panic (27/7/2012 5:51:58 PM)

if you hide in the deepest, darkest regions of the Universe, but at least you'll live a bit longer. [img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: A Town Called Panic (27/7/2012 7:44:19 PM)

Oh this is a great film.[:D]
5/5

mutzui1998 -> RE: A Town Called Panic (28/7/2012 2:52:49 PM)

if you hide in the deepest, darkest regions of the Universe, but at least you'll live a bit longer. [img]http://www.avufo.info/g.gif[/img]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI