Sin City Moves Back To Next Year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Sin City Moves Back To Next Year (13/2/2006 4:56:06 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Oh Your God -> RE: (13/3/2006 1:10:22 PM)

very very very very true!

furrybastard -> Angelina Jolie For Sin City 2? (13/3/2006 5:48:38 PM)

Here's an interesting news bit about why it may have been delayed:-

From Sci-Fi-Wire

Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told SCI FI Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie's current pregnancy.

"The film's been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead," Dawson said in an interview. "But she's very pregnant right now. So that's putting an understandable hold on the film."

Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel stories "A Dame to Kill for" and "Lost, Lonely and Lethal." "I don't think Gail changes all that much from the first film to this one," Dawson said. "Gail is always Gail. The only preparation I've had to do was just to stay healthy. I think the main question in regards to Gail is whether or not I'll cut my hair this time. It's starting to get a bit long now."

Hamish -> RE: Angelina Jolie For Sin City 2? (13/3/2006 6:43:53 PM)

I hope he has better reasoning that. Sounds far more likely that it is down to production delays than a personal whim like that. Especially considering any part Jolie might take on would most likely be relatively minor.

doctorolorinbats1975 -> RE: Angelina Jolie For Sin City 2? (13/3/2006 6:46:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

Here's an interesting news bit about why it may have been delayed:-

From Sci-Fi-Wire

Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told SCI FI Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie's current pregnancy.

"The film's been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead," Dawson said in an interview. "But she's very pregnant right now. So that's putting an understandable hold on the film."

Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel stories "A Dame to Kill for" and "Lost, Lonely and Lethal." "I don't think Gail changes all that much from the first film to this one," Dawson said. "Gail is always Gail. The only preparation I've had to do was just to stay healthy. I think the main question in regards to Gail is whether or not I'll cut my hair this time. It's starting to get a bit long now."

She better be in this or else this delay will be in vain.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI