Hitman Absolution (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

borstal -> Hitman Absolution (3/9/2010 9:12:57 AM)

So there is no information about the game other than they are working on it and it should (!) be out by Christmas 2011.

Heres hoping IO do it right. Please dont turn Agent47 into some action hero. He's a sneaky, bald, murdering bastard. Please keep it this way.

Chief -> RE: Hitman 5 (3/9/2010 10:26:19 AM)

Do you think they'll photo map Timothy Olyphant's face?

I like the idea of the Hitman games, I'm just can't do stealth.

krudler -> RE: Hitman 5 (3/9/2010 12:02:33 PM)

Love the Hitman games, the last one was a last gen game with (at the time) a slight next gen polish, be interesting to see what they do with the next one. The variety of ways you could kill people was brilliant, do i poison the donuts at the kids birthday party? or wait for the wife to stand next to the about to explode BBQ? the list was endless [:D] 

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (3/9/2010 12:26:11 PM)

One of my favorite levels. I used to see how quickly I could commit the perfect murder on that. Time trials would be a nice addition.

rich -> RE: Hitman 5 (3/9/2010 12:42:29 PM)

Hope they've still got it, Blood Money was a long time ago

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (6/9/2010 3:15:18 PM)

Any hopes for the game? I was thinking some kind of Vs could be fun. Maybe a team vs hitman with a disguised hitman trying his best to act like an NPC to sneak past the guard team to get a hit?

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Hitman 5 (6/9/2010 5:06:55 PM)

Unless they could find a really good reason for adding multiplayer, I hope they leave the game as is and just let it be a single player game, the game that it's good at.

Too many games are turning to multiplayer where it's not needed and it just feels tacked on, I feel sometimes the demands of the Xbox Live/PSN crowds ruin some games.

paul.mccluskey -> RE: Hitman 5 (6/9/2010 5:17:04 PM)

Christmas 2011 is too far away [:(]! I need another Agent 47 fix.

If only the film was an accurate representation of the game.

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (6/9/2010 6:43:48 PM)

Oh Im with you on that Nath. The worse thing would be co-op. The thought of getting a hit on some Live friends (Nath) does seem quite cool to me. Its obvious that a game shouldnt have a mutliplayer for the sake of it (Wolfenstein!)

So come on SHP my fellow Hitmanphile what would you like to see?

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 1:18:39 AM)

He never replied [:(]

Just browsing the information super highway and seeing a lot of talk about IO possibly announcing something next week.

Chief Wiggum -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 7:54:37 AM)

yep, super excited for this, seriously jonesing for some stealthy hits.

I would like some kind of MP, but apart from having a co-op system that needs you to work together to make the hit I can't see it being spoilt, even then you're running the risk of it becoming like RDR online. maybe something akin to the mp from Kane and Lynch could work. but again I can see it being tacked on for the sake of it.

directorscut -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 7:55:44 AM)

If it's as irredeemably bad as their last two games you'd hoped they've farmed out development to anyone else.

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 12:21:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

If it's as irredeemably bad as their last two games you'd hoped they've farmed out development to anyone else.

Irredeemingly bad? Thats such a ridiculous statement. I can understand someone not liking it or being dissapointed due to a love of any previous games. Blood Money worked and did eveything as well as could be asked of it. A real challenge, had a huge variety of completion techniques and was fun.

rich -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 1:01:49 PM)

They only have to build on the last one though, the mechanics were pretty much perfect so adding a few extra gadgets and coming up with some nice ways to create a few accidents should be simple enough. Hope they write a decent story again too. No idea what Kane & Lynch was like, but the last non 47 title from IO that I remember was Freedom Fighters, which was great.

directorscut -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 3:24:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

quote:

Irredeemingly bad? Thats such a ridiculous statement. I can understand someone not liking it or being dissapointed due to a love of any previous games. Blood Money worked and did eveything as well as could be asked of it. A real challenge, had a huge variety of completion techniques and was fun.

I was refering to the Kane & Lynch games. [;)]

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (8/5/2011 3:38:27 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I was refering to the Kane & Lynch games. [;)]

Ah I see, now thats sense your talking. Not played K&L 2 but the first is indeed irredeemingly bad.

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 3:14:02 PM)

On twitter IO have mentioned they are off to Sweden with some rubber ducks. Surely this 'news' they have mentioned coming out this week is for Hitman?

paul.mccluskey -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 5:11:10 PM)

Hitman: Absolution trailer.

JIm R -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 5:51:22 PM)

Oh purest joy......

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 6:09:09 PM)

I. JUST. CAME....

Seriously, it was always on the way, but an actual confirmation is great news.

IO have also released the overall plot for the game: "Hitman Absolution follows Agent 47, a cold blooded assassin, who takes on his most dangerous contract to date. Betrayed by those he trusted and hunted by the police, he finds himself at the centre of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world, in his search for the truth."

Scott_ -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 6:17:46 PM)

Cool??

Never played a hitman game but I'm all for sneaking around snapping necks and cashing cheques in sharp suits and leather gloves.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 6:22:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott_

Cool??

Never played a hitman game but I'm all for sneaking around snapping necks and cashing cheques in sharp suits and leather gloves.

Get Blood Money for the Xbox, it's far more than a stealth game, the exploration, the multiple approaches from, the disguises etc, it's such a superb game. Doesn't look the best visually anymore, but it's definitely worth the small amount you'd probably have to pay for it.

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (10/5/2011 7:20:26 PM)

(wipes tear from eye)

Thank you lord.

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (12/5/2011 12:06:47 PM)

Taken off IGN

"There is a 'secret' code in the teaser trailer...at the end the barcode lights up certain digits in red...they are

backwards it is a date, June 7th 2011. which is E3 "

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Hitman 5 (12/5/2011 6:47:56 PM)

quote:

Taken off IGN

"There is a 'secret' code in the teaser trailer...at the end the barcode lights up certain digits in red...they are

Not particularly secret, everywhere had mentioned this when the trailer hit the net [:D]

Not a particularly tough code to crack either. [8D]

Bring on E3 either way.

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (12/5/2011 9:16:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sexual Harassment Panda

quote:

Taken off IGN

Not particularly secret, everywhere had mentioned this when the trailer hit the net [:D]

Not a particularly tough code to crack either. [8D]

Bring on E3 either way.

(must try harder)

[:(]

Pratt82 -> RE: Hitman 5 (14/5/2011 6:02:11 AM)

May have to play this one when it comes out. Think Borstal's alittle mad with me as I haven't bothered with any of the other 'Hitman' games. My bad Mr B. [&:]

the anomaly -> RE: Hitman 5 (14/5/2011 11:20:45 AM)

Never played any of the Hitman games before but SHP & Borstals campaign have me looking forward to the new game. [:D]

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (14/5/2011 11:59:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pratt82

May have to play this one when it comes out. Think Borstal's alittle mad with me as I haven't bothered with any of the other 'Hitman' games. My bad Mr B. [&:]

And Deadspace!

borstal -> RE: Hitman 5 (14/5/2011 12:00:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

Never played any of the Hitman games before but SHP & Borstals campaign have me looking forward to the new game. [:D]

Your in trouble too!

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI