RE: What's the worst line of dialogue in a film? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

talpacino -> RE: What's the worst line of dialogue in a film? (8/11/2012 3:41:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brooksy84

It's not the worst but it does annoy me:
In Good Will Hunting when Damon and Williams first meet, Damon comments on the painting that Williams is one step from cutting his ear off, Williams replies with "Really, you think maybe I should move to the south of France, change my name to Vincent?"
It's just such a clumsy, paint by numbers line that has no place in what is otherwise a pretty snappy script.

You know what...as much as I love the movie I have to agree.

I thought it was just Williams' character trying and failing to be seen as cool in a "I get jokes" way. Damon's reaction kinda adds to that.

666_prm -> RE: What's the worst line of dialogue in a film? (8/11/2012 6:30:48 PM)

this is so bad it inspired my to write my first post!

warhorse at the horse auction "oh no what have you done, what have you done"

could possibly win double whammy for most wooden acting too.

666_prm -> RE: What's the worst line of dialogue in a film? (8/11/2012 6:51:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lukeyboy

Showdown in Little Tokyo wins it for me: Said by Brandon Lee to Dolph Lundgren....

If we die, i just want to tell you that you have the biggest dick i've ever seen on a man!

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

oh god that one was so cringefull i'm sure the camera shook when it was uttered

Whistler -> RE: What's the worst line of dialogue in a film? (1/12/2012 2:04:52 PM)

This one's always bugged me; Sidney's line in Scream: "It's like deja vu all over again" [sm=huh.gif]

Also, this:

Bane: "So you came back to die with your city?"
Batman: "No, I came back to stop you!"

musht -> RE: What's the worst line of dialogue in a film? (1/12/2012 2:58:20 PM)

The end of Skyfall really annoyed me *SPOILERS*

Bond to Eve; You know; we haven't been formally introduced

Absolutely shocking, completely lacking in subtlety. Worst reveal that a supposedly one-off character was actually a long-term fixture in the series (as the audience suspected all along) ever

Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI