Tarzan Goes 3D (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Tarzan Goes 3D (10/8/2010 12:36:13 AM)

Post your comments on this article

paddyofarrell -> Borrrring (10/8/2010 12:36:13 AM)

No problem with another Tarzan effort, but is 3D not the most boring and repetitive 'trick' we've ever had? I've yet to see a movie where 3D truely adds the experience. Yes, certainly, it has at times being exciting- but in the sober light of day, it has only served to mask a movie's weakness. It's all been a gimmick, and to me seems no better than smell-o-vision or high school musicals: a desperate attempt to make something out of nothing. Tarzan would just be the latest victim.

Fanaticmouse -> Not Again! (10/8/2010 8:38:38 AM)

I think its stupid to make a new 'Tarzan' movie. Fair enough if it was a live action version but its an animation (CGI i think...correct me if i'm wrong) when Disney made a sel-animation version recently (1999) I love the Disney version and if that did so well and if people love it why feel the need to remake it again in animation form. Its too soona nd the think the form of animation used is stupid as there is already an animation adaptation.

Lemure -> Whoopee! (10/8/2010 9:34:14 AM)

No need to look for new ideas, when you can just keep remaking the old stories again and again and again and again - only this time in CGI-3D.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI