New Cherry Tree Lane Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Cherry Tree Lane Trailer (6/8/2010 12:44:33 PM)

Post your comments on this article

dunstabledoug -> (6/8/2010 12:44:33 PM)

Attended a screening of this several months ago when the team were looking for a distributor. It's extremely well made but is a hard, dark watch....

Barneyross1 -> This film should come free with the Daily Mail (6/8/2010 12:52:50 PM)

Get Christopher Tookey to rave it up being the great reviewer he is...I mean War of The Worlds 5 stars!!!!

Ethanial -> Aw (6/8/2010 1:01:04 PM)

I'll probably miss the cinema release, would be nice to see one of his films on a bigger screen than I own.

f1r3starter -> (6/8/2010 1:10:01 PM)

I see that Empire already gave it 4 stars! How nice

Nicky C -> Funny Games with hoodies? (6/8/2010 1:26:05 PM)

I thought London to Brighton lacked a lot of substance and fell into reportage. People doing horrible things but with no explanation as to why. Very one dimensional. I'll be surprised if this is any better.

chris wootton -> HA (6/8/2010 1:33:32 PM)

Yeah Empire has indeed posted their review already on the site and have given it four stars.. why is it only on the cinema for 3 days? something tells me this won't do very well

wgfuzzydunlop1 -> Hoodies? Oh, just feckless Hoodies... (7/8/2010 4:37:36 AM)

Like I don't get enough grief from these arseholes in real life, they have to make movies about them too? These numb-brained fuckwits don't deserve the time of day. Oh,and Barneyross1? I don't think Tookey would even bother with 1 star, a turkey is more his style... read his review of Kick-Ass... though he has surprised me before.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI