What Next For Guillermo Del Toro? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> What Next For Guillermo Del Toro? (28/6/2010 8:00:51 AM)

Post your comments on this article

MarcE -> RE: Sort of off-topicy! (28/6/2010 1:38:20 PM)

I just hope Ron Perlman isn't going to be too old to play Hellboy again, atleast he won't look it!

moviemaniac-7 -> Mountains of Madness (28/6/2010 9:03:53 PM)

At the Mountains of Madness might be most anticipated unmade movie of the past few years. I hope that it doesn't fall into the same category as all those other unmade movies, but eventually gets made at some point. That was one of the main reasons for me to be excited to have Del Toro at the helm of The Hobbit. He would probably be allowed to make MoM after that. Although a new Hellboy is also something to drool over. Or Frankenstein. Or something we haven't heard of yet...

Hands Randall -> Mountains of Madness. (28/6/2010 10:28:38 PM)

Why is Hollywood populated with stupid film executives who are intent on watching the industry crumble under the weight of crap films? Here we have a fantastic young director whose work stands alone and who has acres of talent and imagination and is capable of giving us something very different and exciting yet is fobbed off in favour of more boring, mediocre shit that we've all seen a million times before.
It seems that the words 'fresh, exciting, innovative and groundbreaking' have no place in Hollywood any more unless applied to silly gimmicks such as '3D'.

RobBuckley -> The Champions? (29/6/2010 7:47:35 AM)

Whatever happened to his remake of The Champions?

http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=21420

batfunk -> Stoopid! (29/6/2010 7:08:56 PM)

Del Toro really missed a trick by not directing The Hobbit. The film would have definitely been a sure-fire hit giving him the licence to make anything he wanted. The movie execs would have been falling over themselves to get his next project. Stoopid!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI