Exclusive: The Lion King To Go 3D! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive: The Lion King To Go 3D! (22/6/2010 11:31:15 PM)

Post your comments on this article

swordsandsandals -> The Lion King in 3D (22/6/2010 11:31:15 PM)

What's the point?

rich -> RE: Exclusive: The Lion King To Go 3D! (23/6/2010 12:01:50 AM)

So it wont it be very flat or is it a remake? The 3D gimmick is very tired already.

Deviation -> RE: Exclusive: The Lion King To Go 3D! (23/6/2010 12:31:50 AM)

Whoah, how incredibly pointless. 

swordsandsandals -> RE: Exclusive: The Lion King To Go 3D! (23/6/2010 12:47:08 AM)

I know. I wonder whether they will rerelease it in 2D at the cinema? I'd quite like to see it again on the big screen, for the nostalgia.

BOHEMIANBOB -> RE: Exclusive: The Lion King To Go 3D! (23/6/2010 1:00:50 AM)

I've mixed feelings about this-i think anyone who doesn't have kids will hate this move.
But parents who do will enjoy bringing their kids to these films-from that point i would too,but my kids are tired of the 3D sell doing the rounds at the moment.
My 5 year old daughter sums it up perfectly,when she says she wants to watch films "with her own eyes"-i think the marketing people need to be careful here,if kids defect,so do the parents.

monkeyhumour -> Can't wait for those Burton films (23/6/2010 3:45:57 AM)

Frankenweenie and Maleficient

Burton and Jolie? I've become a fan of Jolie since Changeling
And Burton will always be my FAV director

colmshan1990 -> OMG!! (23/6/2010 10:23:54 AM)

The Lion King is the first movie I can remember braving the cinema to go see with my Dad. I was three or four at the time. Happy days.
I bought the video, and watched it over and over. I keep looking for it on DVD, maybe this will mean a rerelease? Possibly even on blu-ray?

ArtDepartmentAlbert -> (23/6/2010 12:38:11 PM)

Please please please don't touch Roger Rabbit (whether it's a 3D conversion of the original or a sequel...) Should they feel obliged to do a sequel, then please please please PLEASE don't turn the animation into crappy Alvin & The Titmunks CGI.

That is all, i thank you,

Concerned in Kingston

babyclaws -> RE: (24/6/2010 9:17:16 AM)

I was discussing this with a friend the other day, I have seen Lion King in 2D at the Imax and that was impressive enough. 3D may be going too far? Either way I'll definitely go and see it in 3D, and I'm sure it'll be a good way to have a younger generation introduced to such an amazing film. It's not like 3D could ruin it or anything.

BOHEMIANBOB -> RE: (24/6/2010 11:56:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ArtDepartmentAlbert

Please please please don't touch Roger Rabbit (whether it's a 3D conversion of the original or a sequel...) Should they feel obliged to do a sequel, then please please please PLEASE don't turn the animation into crappy Alvin & The Titmunks CGI.

That is all, i thank you,

Concerned in Kingston

Jessica in 3D???
It'll be R-rated[sm=love01.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI