Flipped Trailer Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Flipped Trailer Arrives (16/6/2010 9:29:37 PM)

Post your comments on this article

joaomc -> (16/6/2010 9:29:37 PM)

Hey empire folkes, can you name the songs played in the trailer please?

The UnVillain -> The Un-Villain Reacts (17/6/2010 1:11:08 AM)

Normally I don't comment on postings regarding my work, but your "PS: If your name is Wendelin Van Draanaen, never, ever become a super villain. Everyone will know it’s you just from that awesome moniker" made me laugh so hard that I went through all your registration hoops to tell you two things: First thanks for making me laugh! Yes, this is Wendelin (Van Draanen, not Van Draanaen, but I hope that doesn't detract from your statement about not becoming a villain). And second, that the book Flipped takes place in the same childhood time span as the movie (2nd-8th grades), not high school as you described. Rob Reiner did set the movie in the 50s (where I wrote the book as a contemporary piece), but I think the result is charming. I have never seen a movie more true to the book it was based on, and I have big respect for the manner in which RR went about making this film. So, small correction, and big thanks for the laugh. Un-Villainess-ly yours, :-) Wendelin

The UnVillain -> [Removed by User] (17/6/2010 1:25:52 AM)

The UnVillain -> [Removed by User] (17/6/2010 1:33:33 AM)

chris wootton -> (17/6/2010 12:42:10 PM)

Don't really need to see it now

Roll -> (17/6/2010 4:14:11 PM)

Bad trailer, but the film looks like it's going to be good. Bold move taking a contemporary (and therefore more marketable) story and changing the time period. Also, if that unvillain person is who he/she says he/she is, that's pretty damn cool!

mikesmth97 -> (10/8/2010 11:10:53 PM)

I think it's a great trailer. Needs to tell a little more though, I dislike it when you know the whole story by watching the trailer...unless that was their intent. There's a "Flipped" contest up now! http://bit.ly/agYdaX

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI