Angelina Jolie Considering Cleopatra (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Angelina Jolie Considering Cleopatra (11/6/2010 12:53:50 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Sarasmile -> RE: Angelina Jolie Considering Cleopatra (15/6/2010 5:33:42 PM)

I wouldn't mind seeing this one. Though I don't always like her acting (I had a hard time watching Changeling) , I do like the potential of Angelina Jolie portraying Cleopatra. She has a smoldering quality about her that I like and what better than the character of Cleopatra to bring that to?

Now I wished Hollywood would make films about stories that have not already been done. Cleopatra has been done before, I want to see a film about Nefertiti. I'm tired of Cleopatra lol.

grucl -> RE: Angelina Jolie Considering Cleopatra (16/6/2010 7:21:58 AM)

Starring Marc Anthony as Marc Anthony! (*studio execs highfive each other*)

BOHEMIANBOB -> RE: Angelina Jolie Considering Cleopatra (16/6/2010 9:18:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sarasmile

I wouldn't mind seeing this one. Though I don't always like her acting (I had a hard time watching Changeling) , I do like the potential of Angelina Jolie portraying Cleopatra. She has a smoldering quality about her that I like and what better than the character of Cleopatra to bring that to?

Now I wished Hollywood would make films about stories that have not already been done. Cleopatra has been done before, I want to see a film about Nefertiti. I'm tired of Cleopatra lol.

Jolie is simply a terrible actress.
Witness he Translyvanian attempt in Alexandra-shocking stuff!
This role would require a beautiful actress who can act,there aren't many out there!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI