Mission: Incredible (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Mission: Incredible (7/5/2010 1:04:09 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Faers -> Bring it on... however... (7/5/2010 1:04:09 AM)

I would've loved to have seen Edgar Wright in the directors chair. He has proved with Spaced (the unspoken telephothy between men) and Hot Fuzz (Everything) that he's more than comfortable with action.

Nothing against Brad Bird, it's just because Edgar Wright's name was involved.

Anyway, the Mission flicks are good, fun, throw-away flicks - looking forward to it.

Oh, and it's SHAUN of the Dead - sloppy copy.

lona_no_friends -> (7/5/2010 1:05:35 AM)

Interesting...

crazymoviesdude -> (7/5/2010 7:28:06 AM)

I really hope it doesn't suck. I love BB and his 3 mentioned films are actually my 3 favourite films, but he's not really proven himself in live action, so I'm worried. I'm also worried that a shameless sequel anywhere near Pixar, I mean yes, Pixar have done sequels, but Cars 2 not withstanding, they don't do them frivolously.

umer_ejaz -> also (7/5/2010 8:52:22 AM)

The movie's release date has been delayed till Christmas 2011 not May 2011

BenTramer -> "This is not Mission: Difficult, Mr Hunt, This is Mission: Impossible" (7/5/2010 11:20:15 AM)

It took three movies to finally get the Mission: Impossible franchise on track (possibly because they ditched the overly complicated scripts by Robert Towne from the first two films). If they can continue the lean, exciting script that 3 had, they should come up with another winner. The ultimate Mission: Impossible would be to find a way to rid the world of Simon Cowell.

BenTramer -> Separated At Birth... (7/5/2010 11:21:20 AM)

Ron Howard and Brad Bird. You could do another one of Philip Seymour Hoffman and Brad Bird.

ronniem -> (7/5/2010 12:21:52 PM)

Should be very interesting and with JJ involved...even better

rich -> MI4 (7/5/2010 3:31:24 PM)

They have been steadily improving from bad to mediocre, perhaps part 4 will actually be good!

anthony liston -> misson bloody mary (7/5/2010 3:52:40 PM)

well,I hope he does better than the other three efforts, none of which has ever caught the fun of the original series....please, please.....light the fuse......

Cilliandrew -> Never understood... (7/5/2010 6:11:45 PM)

...the hate for the first MI film. DePalma had a really taught thriller with twists and turns all over the place.

De Palma will forever be underrated..

Still, "THE INCREDIBLES" had some absolutely unbelievable action. If Bird can translate that to live-action, i think he'll do great. JJ doesn't hurt, either.

Snake-Eyes -> I mean.... hmmm.... (7/5/2010 6:59:43 PM)

Look I love ya Tom but with that Knight & Day shit and this... I dunno, it looks as if he's taking steps back. James Mangold is a competent director, why not do a 3:10 TO YUMA-style thriller or re-team with Mr. Mann?

Dirty Hartigan -> RE:Brad Bird Chooses To Accept MI:4 (8/5/2010 4:52:38 AM)

Exciting stuff - hopefully Bird will do some writing work on this too.

Pixaroholic -> Jimi (9/5/2010 4:47:28 PM)

Wow, now I've gotta see it! I totally love The Iron Giant!

neopol -> (10/5/2010 12:24:16 AM)

Interesting choice. His work on The Increables was just that! Looking forward to it... Though I would love to see Brian De Palma back at the helm.

62Parker -> (10/5/2010 12:50:57 PM)

From Brian de Palma to some fella who makes cartoons, seems about right

monkeyhumour -> Sold (12/5/2010 6:12:34 AM)

I love Tom Cruise and I've enjoyed everyone of the Mission Impossibles

Plus Brad Bird is the man and JJ (who made me a Trekkie) will make sure it's right there with the screenplay

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI