Exclusive Last Airbender Poster (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive Last Airbender Poster (5/5/2010 1:31:03 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Hobin Wan Kenobi -> Canny wait (5/5/2010 1:31:03 PM)

gonna be amezzin

elimonator -> YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY7YYYYYY ! (5/5/2010 1:55:04 PM)

GET EM ZUKO !

alsybroth -> Removing the 'Avatar' title didn't do this any favours (5/5/2010 2:54:29 PM)

When I went to see Iron Man 2 at a packed-out cinema, the trailer for this film was shown beforehand, and EVERYONE (I'm not exaggerating here) laughed at the title - The Last Airbender'.
You must admit, its a truly dumb title - even IF its based on a popular Nickelodeon title.

chris wootton -> (5/5/2010 3:17:12 PM)

I think i might have been at the same showing, terrible name for a film..there's only one shot in the trailer where the lead kid/airbender? spoke, he did not sound good.

Noelg25 -> RE: Removing the 'Avatar' title didn't do this any favours (5/5/2010 6:04:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: alsybroth

When I went to see Iron Man 2 at a packed-out cinema, the trailer for this film was shown beforehand, and EVERYONE (I'm not exaggerating here) laughed at the title - The Last Airbender'.
You must admit, its a truly dumb title - even IF its based on a popular Nickelodeon title.

I know what you mean. I was at an Iron Man 2 showing last thursday in Gateshead. Exactly the same thing happened. If the original TV show was called Avatar: The Last Airbender, then they should have kept it. But nope another movie had to use that name. Such a shame but still looking forward to it.

Deviation -> RE: Removing the 'Avatar' title didn't do this any favours (5/5/2010 6:09:46 PM)

It's a rubbish poster, and the "in 3D" is really grating. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI