MoH / MoH:Warfighter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Pratt82 -> MoH / MoH:Warfighter (3/4/2010 5:13:50 AM)

Early Christmas Pressie me thinks!!![:D]

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-tier-medal-of/63075

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (10/4/2010 12:25:05 AM)

[image]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EcYLui_6qNs/ScOLcCZoHxI/AAAAAAAABZw/ekms0SexfeU/s400/tumbleweed.jpg[/image]

Pratt82 -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (10/4/2010 8:57:14 PM)

Tumbleweed Rules!

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (16/4/2010 8:17:06 AM)

That there is some pretty sweet tumbleweed. Where were we? MoH......we'll see. Everything wants to be CoDMW these days so we'll see. My hatred will have subsided somewhat by the time this comes out.

Viva tumbleweed

Clark Kent -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (16/4/2010 9:24:02 AM)

The original games were some of the finest on the playstation, then they went and balls'd it up with rising sun, since then Ive tuned out. However it will always have a place in my heart, so I will reserve judgement. CoD looks like it may drop the ball next year with all the key developers gone. So we will see.

gingerdaniel -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (16/4/2010 10:15:25 AM)

I've borrowed the 'airborne' one, it's not great.

HIM -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (14/7/2010 2:37:37 PM)

Did anyone play the beta for this? Was it good?

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (14/7/2010 4:40:47 PM)

It's still not on 360 [:(]

I've had three beta codes for weeks, gave two of them away and its still not gone live.

DONOVAN KURTWOOD -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (15/7/2010 2:16:16 PM)

Airborne was rock solid. I was playing it on Easy and couldnt even complete the 2nd stage. I traded it in very quickly.

There are way too many war set FPS these days anyway, it's all very boring.

rich -> RE: Medal Of Honour 2010 (15/7/2010 3:11:51 PM)

The last one sucked so I guess that's why they're rebooting it. But another Gulf/Modern day set FPS? They already have Battlefield or whatever. Not sure why they have DICE doing more of the same.

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (21/7/2010 9:58:05 AM)

For you lucky folks with a key

http://www.trueachievements.com/n1570/medal-of-honor-gets-its-360-beta.htm

ongbakdan -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (23/7/2010 9:01:02 AM)

I wouldnt get too exicted by the beta. I was lucky enough to get a key being a battlefield veteran (owed Battlefield 2, 2142, BC1 and BC2 on PS3 and PC) so when I recieved it I was chuffed to say the least.
However it currently plays like a dogs dinner in my opinion. The spawn locations are awful, the collision detection and feedback is virtually 0. It felt like a poor mans Bad Company 2, which is odd seeing as Dice are developing it.
If feels very clunky at the moment and for me they need to improve it a lot (certainly in multiplayer) to get me interested again.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (23/7/2010 10:45:21 AM)

I enjoyed the Beta a lot, takes a couple of games to get into, but once you get into the swing of things it plays very similarly to COD. Unfortunately that means it's going to be a game full of idiots and cheats, the first map me and Giz played we must have died about 5 times each because someone was spawn camping.

Other than that though I have only a few flaws, they need to make it more clear about levelling up, there's no indication of it in game you can only do it from the main menu. They need to add more maps to the beta, there are two game modes with a map each, it's really not enough to keep you trying it (I know they want to you buy the full game so they don't want you playing it to death, but if you want feedback from a beta you need to offer enough so people can play it enough to find proper faults/things that need improving). Finally my other fault is just a slight glitch in the beta, the game freezes for a second everytime you die, but you're dead so it's no big worry.

It plays very smoothly, and personally I preferred it to CoD MW2 online (first impressions only of course) took me a lot longer to get into/used to MW2. But you're going to have to level up quickly because those with better guns as is always the case in games like this, will eat you for breakfast.

It's got a better levelling up system that CoD though, you have three ranks Spec Op, Rifleman and Sniper, each you have to level up separately to gain unlocks for guns and add ons etc.

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (2/9/2010 7:30:57 PM)

ooooh looks nice

directorscut -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (2/9/2010 9:05:47 PM)

Another FPS. YAAWNN.

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (2/9/2010 9:47:36 PM)

Dont play them.

directorscut -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (2/9/2010 10:14:34 PM)

That's a nice suggestion but it doesn't address the core issue of developers' time, resources and money going into Call of Duty Clone #53523 and Gears of War Clone #1138 that could go towards making games in an under-served genre or heaven forbid an original game.

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (3/9/2010 8:31:39 AM)

Unfortunately the publishers always want a game that does a MW2 and becomes the best selling yaddayaddayadda. I wonder how many dev teams working on something exciting and original have gone bust though?

Look at the highly rated Beyond Good and Evil. I'd guess that it didnt sell well when compared to some awful movie franchise title/football game etc on the same format.

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (10/9/2010 2:24:46 PM)

http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB

Nice vids

So this comes out out 15th October? Pay day. A few days before my birthday? With half term shortly after.

Im on this.

sroey -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (10/9/2010 2:37:44 PM)

The multiplayer beta wasnt the best to be honest. It did feel like a poor mans BC2 clone. (I'm aware its DICE doing the MP on this)

I dunno about this one...

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (11/9/2010 1:39:49 PM)

Hopefully theyve used the beta well and will offer a decent fair mp mode.

borstal -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (16/9/2010 12:40:30 PM)

Borstal likes

THIS

sroey -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (16/9/2010 1:16:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

Borstal likes

THIS

That is actually pretty cool - Im tempted now!

Dark Knight -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (16/9/2010 4:53:40 PM)

This looks like quite a decent list. Thinking about picking this up rather than the yearly COD update....

Medal of Honour acheivement list

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (16/9/2010 5:00:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

Borstal likes

THIS

I like that....

Scott_ -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (16/9/2010 6:00:14 PM)

That looks sa-weet. I want it but I'll probably cave and get Black Ops instead because thats what all my friends will be playing...Damn peer pressure.

Pratt82 -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (16/9/2010 9:54:35 PM)

I like the way (if you watch carefully) pieces of flesh fly off the poor defenceless mortar crew. [:D]

Defo a game I will be playing, but like Scott, me thinks I will buy 'Black Ops' with the majority of people.

kata -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (4/10/2010 4:31:19 PM)

PC Open beta is available to play for the next 3 or 4 days.
Had a dabble this morn, ran perfect on this 2 year old machine with everything maxed out.  Other than that it was a bit... meh [&:]
Not sure if that's me being worn out with this particular type of game or the game itself, not seen anything yet that would make me play it above BFBC2.

Pratt82 -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (4/10/2010 4:47:40 PM)

EA cave in to pressure for allowing people to play as the Taliban in the multiplayer. The terrorists are now called 'Opposing Force'....[&:]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6502-Medal-of-Honor-Loses-Multiplayer-Taliban-As-EA-Give-Into-Pressure-.html

sroey -> RE: Medal Of Honour BETA live today (8/10/2010 3:22:15 PM)

Is anyone actually buying this? I thought I had pre-ordered this through Game - but checked and I hadnt. Wasnt too sure if I was going to order it - its out next Friday.

Just got Castlevania so I dont know if im going to have time. Im a sucker for war games though...

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI