Looks Like The Hobbit�s Delayed Again (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Looks Like The Hobbit�s Delayed Again (29/3/2010 7:37:56 AM)

Post your comments on this article

00283466 -> OF COURSE!!! (29/3/2010 7:37:56 AM)

I knew they'd do this, it's like they don't want it coming out COME ON!

kittybinks -> The Hobbit Delays (29/3/2010 8:17:30 AM)

If MGM are in the financial mire they appear to be in, why don't New Line and parent company step in and buy them?
Whilst I appreciate the crisis that are afflicting them surely some cold hard cash pushed their way would alleviate their situation and allow everyone to get on and do what they want to do i.e. MAKE THE BLOODY FILM!!

olirog -> MGM Causes Other Delays (29/3/2010 9:11:41 AM)

It's not only The Hobbit that's hobbled—the next Bond movie is held up too, until MGM is sold. Time-Warner are rumoured as the likely saviours…

His Dudeness -> Who woulda thunk it...... (29/3/2010 1:21:31 PM)

A film that is gurannteed to make at least £1b on tickets, merch, etc is entering the murky realms of development hell.

Maybe the studio are feeling a tad uncomfortable as it isn't a re-make, re-imaging or comic book "franchise"

only joshing folks!

batfunk -> Dead Cert (29/3/2010 1:50:02 PM)

If The Hobbit films are going to be a dead cert success, why can't Warners/New Line stump up the money to make the films now and then worry about the distribution problems later on? Are the potential risks too great?

Letattz -> RE: Dead Cert (29/3/2010 3:18:48 PM)

this is depressing news.  gives me the feeling that there are other factors at play here.  Hope all is well in the Jackson/Del toro camp.

chris wootton -> (31/3/2010 10:55:57 AM)

The longer this seems to be going on, the less i seem to care about the Hobbit movie full stop.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI